Simon Says is a classic simple and addictive memory game from the 80's. Just follow and repeat the sequence of lights and sounds for as long as you can.
New version includes a special theme by monstrous electronic musicians Hex. Do you like filthy fat sounds? Then you will enjoy this robotic smasher.
- 4 difficulty levels: easy, normal, hard and extra.
- beautiful HD graphics optimized for multiple screen resolution and densities
- works well also on 7 and 10 inch tablets
- multiple themes (graphic + sounds): Classic, HEX Band, Gangnam Style, BMW, Hello Kitty + more to come...
- local and global leader boards (Scoreloop) for each level
Easy : constant pattern speed and no time out.
Normal : pattern speed gets faster and there is 2 sec time out.
Hard : pattern speeds get even faster and there is 1 sec time out.
Extra : each round two notes are added to the sequence, pattern speed gets faster and there is 1 sec time out.
Tested on Samsung Galaxy S3
You can follow my work on my website: http://www.adesignstudio.net
Keywords: memory, game, simon says, brain, puzzle, classic, retro, 80s, Gangnam style, BMW, Hello Kitty, Hex band, copycat
from 50 reviews