100 - 500 downloads
- Enhanced interface
- Lack of AI
- Few additions to the original game
+ By Penultimate Apps
A new take on the mid 80s classic
Blatantly inspired on Chaos -yes, the mid 80s Spectrum game- this Sorcerers does its best to adapt and enhance that gaming experience to current tendencies. For example, there's a manual inside and interface has been adapted to fit touchscreens.
Graphics are better than the original ZX ones, whatever next.
There's an option to start online matches, though it's hard to find rivals. This wouldn't be an issue at all if you can play against the AI, but regarding solo playing the only option is a training mode whereby you can play alone but face not anyone thus casting spells around till you kill yourself with magic fire or whatever.Developer's original description available here
* Two different game types: '% Chance' where spells have a certain chance of working, or 'Mana' games where you have a certain number of points to spend on spells.
* Create games against with 2, 3 or 4 players
* A wide range of creature spells, including Dragons, Goblins, Vampires and a Gelatinous Cube.
* Lots of effect spells, including Magic Fire, Magic Castle, Wall, Vortex, Wall, Fireball, Plague of Locusts
This game is turn based; you take your turn, then an email is automatically sent to your opponent to tell them it is now their turn. Then you get an email when they have taken their turn. It is perfect for casual gaming.
Your wizard starts with a range of spells. These include fantasy creatures like dragons and gryphons, to the undead like wights and wraiths. Your wizard can also shoot lightening bolts, or create magic fires that spread across the battlefield. There are also other spells that can change the course of the game, like Subversion which will allow you to take control of an enemy create, or Resurrect which will bring a dead creature back to life. The wide range of spells ensures that no two games are ever the same!
* This app has no adverts or IAPs (in-app purchases) - you get all the features. All of my apps also have a full satisfaction guarantee in perpetuity: just email me if you don't like the app, and get a full refund. *
If you have any problems, queries or suggestions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I promise to reply to all emails. See us at https://www.facebook.com/SorcerersAndroid
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Peter Warrior.
The arena for a great tactical game
Fun turn-based strategy game, as others have said it like Chaos that was on the ZX Spectrum but has its own twists on the formula. Give it a shot! There's also a free demo version that I haven't tried if you are unsure. No microtransactions in this game which is great! And a cheap cost for the app itself.
Great game download and play with us
If you remember a game called chaos on the zx spectrum you will love this
Good old school strategy. No pay to win, tight community, won't take up much space on your phone.
Great game, I can't stop playing it.
Pretty good game