Spaced Away by Falanxia.com
100 - 500 downloads
- Smart gameplay
- Nice design
- Additional game modes or levels would be appreciated
A mind racking physics based puzzle game.
Spaced away is a physics based puzzle game in which you have to guide a spaceship run out of fuel from point A to point B. Deal is that not only it plays with gravitational movements, orbits, parabolae and space phenomenons as such, but also that we can say it's one of the best games that play with the aforementioned elements. It's like a serious version of AB-Space, so to speak. However, haphazardness has been eliminated, so you will quickly feel like a NASA engineer figuring out how to save the spaceship thanks to your brains and the few drops of fuel left.
Graphics are adequately nice (very nice, indeed), and surprisingly the music is enjoyable, too (it's like a space-themed chill out to give it a name). There are 40 levels to be played, so we positively look forward to future updated to increase that number. Anyway, you'll be tied up for a long while with the aforementioned 40.
Perhaps more spaceships, game modes or, why not, the so in vogue chance to create and share your own levels would have given the fifth star to this game, but anyway this is an awesome game recommended for usual puzzle gamers and casual users who want a tablespoonful of no nonsense gaming as well.Developer's original description available here
With only a small fuel reserve and even fewer oxygen, trapped in an escape pod in the middle of asteroid field you have to find your way back home. How? Use your brain, reflexes and orbital acceleration.
AWARD WINNING GAME!
- Awarded by the FWA MOBILE OF THE DAY on 4th February 2012
- Honorable mentioning on Webby Awards 2012 in Mobile Games category
- KOTAKU.com GAMING APP OF THE DAY on 11th June 2012
- Mind bending, yet simple physics based puzzle mechanics
- 40 levels, each posing a new challenge and more incoming
- Bronze, silver and gold medals based on the best time in each level
- Tiny, middle sized, big and huge asteroids, they're all in there!
GAME WEB: http://spacedaway.com/
REVIEWS (of the original iPad version)
"Doesn't quite feel like any other iPad game I've played"
"Spaced Away is a perfect mix of strategy and physics based game play that blends with its beautiful graphics and sound effects"
"Combination of Angry Birds and Cut the Rope, but in zero gravity and a few light years away"
"If you want to know how about Spaced Away, just think about Sheldon Cooper"
- Bug fixes
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Peter Warrior.
- There aren't any comments yet, be the first to comment!