Spot the Number
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Improves your attention skills
- Simple but addictive
- Not many features
Spot the numbers in all the colors and do it quickly
Spot the Number is a game with a very basic premise but that manages to be really fun and, most importantly, challenging enough to keep you playing for a while.
The screen is full of numbers and your goal is to find the ones that are chosen on the bottom bar and in the different colors that are shown by the dots. You need to find them all within the time given in order to get the maximum score and try to do it as fast as possible: time really does matter here. The value of each number is multiplied by the time and color bonus, which decrease as the game advances.
The design is very colorful and simple, although everything runs smoothly and there's a global leaderboard to compete against other players from around the world.
Parudi is the developer of Spot the number, a simple but effective game that improves your attention and quick reflexes by doing the seemingly easy task of searching numbers in a flooded screen.
Finding numbers was never so much fun and so intense. But beware that once you start playing you might lose track of time. Most players do.
You must find numbers on a board as fast as you can. Quite easy to learn and play.
Competing with people all around the world will keep you on your toes. Everyone plays the same game at the same time, and at the end of each game, you will see how you rank against all the other spotters.
Of course, practice makes perfect, and you will definitely improve your hand-eye coordination and sharpen your mind.
Invite your Facebook friends to make the competition more personal and intense!
► How to play
● Take a quick but good look at the numbers on the bottom of the screen, then try to find them as quickly as you can on the board.
● The value of each number you match is multiplied by the time bonus and the color bonus. The time bonus is 5 at the beginning of the board, then it will decrease as time passes. Each color has a corresponding bonus. Try to spot the orange numbers first to score more points.
● For a high score, finish as many boards as you can.
► USING BLASTERS
Once activated, the blasters blow away some pieces from the board, helping you to find the target numbers faster. You are equipped with the Standard Blaster (which blasts 5 pieces), however you can get the Mega or Atomic blaster, which blast 7, respectively 9 pieces. Each blaster consumes Coins, which you can gain back by increasing your level or by getting some achievements.
► INTRODUCING TREASURES
Treasures appear after a Blaster is used. Tap on them for extra points or gifts - they will give you an advantage over other players. The powerful the Blaster you have, the more Treasures are given - so make sure you upgrade.
► GETTING SOME COINS
You can buy Coins from the Store, or you can get them FREE by completing our sponsors' offers. You also receive Coins for nearly every action performed, whether you join with Facebook, complete a new level or gain an achievement. Coins can be exchanged for in-game items, such as Blasters, Nickname, 10 Extra Seconds.
► EXTRA ITEMS
You can exchange for Spots a number of Extra items, such as "Nickname" (which allows you to change your in-game name), "Remove ads", which will remove all banners from game, or "Extra time", which will give you 10 seconds of extra game-play, each game.
If you like our game please refer it to your friends. For feedback or improvement ideas please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE! Spot the Number is free to play. However, there are in-game power ups and extra features you can buy to fully enjoy this game.
► Permissions explained
● Internet - required since the game is played exclusively online
● Access Network State, Access WiFi state - required to detect offline status
● Read phone state - for identification within the Leaderboard
● Vibrate - to control vibration
● Write External Storage, Read External Storage - to cache player pictures
Show Player levels in Leaderboards and Statistics
- Bug fixed - some players didn't appear in the leaderboard
- Added TimeBooster at the end of game
- Added Friends Invited confirmation
Invite your Facebook friends and get rewards for each one who joins!
Fixed additional fullscreen issues
Added animations and visual effects
Added Immersive Mode
Fixed fullscreen issues
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Keeps the mind active
It's so fun to play!
Awesome game... Gr8 4 or brain
Iti cam transpira palmele :)
Come play You will enjoy it.
best game but relly hard