Players take turns placing tiles on the board. Once a tile is placed, it can not be moved. A tile can be placed offensively to try to make squares or it can be placed defensively to keep your opponent from making squares.
A square is a pattern of four tiles that complete a square shape. A square can be flat or rotated. The larger the square, the more points it is worth. A single tile can be placed that completes more than one square. The points awarded for that turn is the sum of all of the points earned for each individual square completed on that turn.
* Support for multiple board sizes
* Support for multiple difficulty levels
* Support for undo/redo
* Play against the computer or against a friend
* Allow either the computer or your friend to go first
* Turn off awarded points animations
* Settings and preferences
* Replay games with favorite settings