One of the most addictive new puzzle games has arrived on Android and best of all, it's free!
Take control of your own space craft in this new addictive puzzle action game and fly through the universe solving mind bending gravity based levels.
Are you the kind of person who just wants to relax and cruise through the game or are you the kind who will not sleep till they have the highest score on each level? No matter what, Slingshot Universe will fit your playing style.
How to play:
-Simply pilot your space craft in the desired direction with a press, hold and drag
-The longer your drag the faster your space craft will launch
-The gravity of each of the planets will pull you towards them
-The larger the planet the more it will pull
-Avoid the planets and pilot your way to the goal
-Sounds easy right? Try and get three stars on each level!
-36 creative levels ranging in difficulty with more coming every few weeks
-Realist orbital gravity
-Beautiful graphics and amazing high quality space scenes
-Highly addictive gameplay
-An amazing sound track
-High score leaderboards
-Level creation, create your own levels to play and share with your friends
**For those coming from the free version, to carry over your save file follow these steps:
1. Update the free version to the latest version.
2. Open up the free version and go to the options menu and press export
3. Open up the premium version and go to the options and pres import
4. Enjoy playing without ads!
Tested on the following devices:
-Galaxy Note II
-Galaxy Tab 2
Notice: There is a HD version coming soon for phones and tablets with 1080+ displays. For now, this version is best suited for devices with 800x480 to 1280x800 screens. It will still work on higher quality displays but won't look pixel perfect.
If you encounter any bugs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll try to fix as quick as possible.
Please include your phone and Android version.
Version 1.2.3 - Minor Update
- Bug fixes
- Added level skips
- Can skip two levels in each galaxy from the options menu after the level is loaded
- Fixed ads in the free version
Version 1.2.1 - Major Update
- All new menu
- Menu is now a mini galaxy in which a star represents a set of nine levels
- All new navigation graphics
- New logo
- A paid version is released
- 9 new levels
- Featuring space stations, dock and relaunch in mid-flight
- New save data formatts