100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Juran Liu
Completed puzzles are always a type of Latin square with an additional constraint on the contents of individual regions. For example, the same single integer may not appear twice in the same 9×9 playing board row or column or in any of the nine 3×3 sub-regions of the 9×9 playing board.
The puzzle was popularized in 1986 by the Japanese puzzle company Nikoli, under the name Sudoku, meaning single number. It became an international hit in 2005.
This app is a combination of Sudoku puzzle collection and Sudoku puzzle solver:
- Six difficulty levels from Very Easy to Exper based on solving strategy
- A collection of 6000 symmetric Sudoku puzzles (one thousand per difficulty level) and more to come for future updates
- Five different pen colors help you track the number cells when you apply a "try and fail" method
- An optimized engine that can solve any Sudoku puzzle in less than a second
- A validator that can verify if a puzzle has a unique solution
The game is suitable for all age groups.
Enjoy the challenge and have fun!
Tags: sudoku deluxe.
- Compiled for Android 4.4 KitKat
- Fixed the bug for checking the puzzle result