10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Good UI
Save your pen for whatever else and have Sudoku on your screen.
Sudoku is one of the most successful imports from Japan. These last years, all printed media have their own Sudoku, and many scholars have praised its benefits. Sudoku Free saves you from pen and paper bringing tons of sudoku right at your fingertips.
Sudoku Free has a lot of features similar to those of a traditional sudoku. The puzzle can be saved at anytime, you can make pencil marks on those squares you're doubting about, you undo and redo your last action and there are four difficulty levels available, from easy to very hard.
There are also some features that improve the paper sudoku, such as asking for hints, save top scores, submit results and participate in competitions. This free version has ads. To remove them, download the premium version.
So, making a long story short, Genina.com continues developing simple but well done casual games apps. Sudoku is an ideal application if you wanted to have Sudoku on your mobile.
With 4 difficulty levels, intuitive interface, and all the functions right at your fingertips, this Sudoku app is sure to be your favorite. Interrupted? Exit Sudoku, and the puzzle is saved exactly as you see it!
* 4 levels - easy, medium, hard, extreme
* 3 input modes - digit first, cell first, popup
* Pencil marks with auto fill / erase, as specified in settings
* Undo and Redo
* Intelligent hints
* Real time competitions
* Top scores and History
* Selected digit highlighting, as specified in settings
* Incorrect entry highlighting, as specified in settings
* Submit results and track progress online
Supports: trackball, touch screen, keyboard.
NOTE: The INTERNET permission is required for competitions and game results upload. The WAKE_LOCK and WRITE/READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE are needed to prevent screen from sleeping and for move-to-SD functionality. All other permissions are required by the ad networks and are not present in the paid version (Sudoku Premium - available from Android market for only 1.99).
- now there is a way to reset high scores / history (see Settings->Reset scores)
- bug fixes
- Gustavo E. Downloaded 4d ago
- Daniele M. Downloaded Nov 29, 2013
- Ramya Suresh Downloaded Nov 17, 2013
- Babureddymuli_2491624 Downloaded Sep 17, 2013
- Eviana M. Downloaded Aug 16, 2013
- Filip895 Downloaded Aug 12, 2013
- Anna G. Reviewed Jul 22, 2013
- Ηλίας Κ. Downloaded Jul 12, 2013
- Jose A. Downloaded Jul 9, 2013
It easy to use and a lot of fun for the family!
Love how the number chosen turns blue in all squares making it easier to play so can work on beating my best times! Stimulating thus keeping my brain in shape as we age!
I don't easily give five stars to an app but this one deserves it. Keep it up.
Newly addicted and I love this game