10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Good UI
Sudoku is one of the most successful imports from Japan. These last years, all printed media have their own Sudoku, and many scholars have praised its benefits. Sudoku Free saves you from pen and paper bringing tons of sudoku right at your fingertips.
Sudoku Free has a lot of features similar to those of a traditional sudoku. The puzzle can be saved at anytime, you can make pencil marks on those squares you're doubting about, you undo and redo your last action and there are four difficulty levels available, from easy to very hard.
There are also some features that improve the paper sudoku, such as asking for hints, save top scores, submit results and participate in competitions. This free version has ads. To remove them, download the premium version.
So, making a long story short, Genina.com continues developing simple but well done casual games apps. Sudoku is an ideal application if you wanted to have Sudoku on your mobile.
With 4 difficulty levels, intuitive interface, and all the functions right at your fingertips, this Sudoku app is sure to be your favorite. Interrupted? Exit Sudoku, and the puzzle is saved exactly as you see it!
* 4 levels - easy, medium, hard, extreme
* 3 input methods - digit first, cell first, popup
* Pencil marks with auto fill / erase, as specified in settings
* Undo and Redo
* Intelligent hints
* Real time competitions
* Top scores and History
* Selected digit highlighting, as specified in settings
* Incorrect entry highlighting, as specified in settings
* Submit results and track progress online
Supports: trackball, touch screen, keyboard.
NOTE: The INTERNET permission is required for competitions and game results upload. The WAKE_LOCK and WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE are needed to prevent screen from sleeping and for move-to-SD functionality. All other permissions are required by the ad networks and are not present in the paid version (Sudoku Premium - available from Android market for only $0.99).
Recently changed in this version:
- undo / redo now works for pencil marks as well as numbers.
- a new "Auto pencil" setting for erasing / adding pensil marks automatically as cells are solved / cleared.
- a new setting for highlighting cells that contain the selected digit.
- a new menu option: "Auto-fill" will fill out the pencil marks in all the empty cells (using this option counts as using helper, since it may, inadvertently, reveal parts of the solution).
Last activity on Sudoku Free
- surexperia Downloaded May 9, 2013
- kingz227 Downloaded May 5, 2013
- mtktest Downloaded May 5, 2013
- seventien Downloaded May 4, 2013
- namerguan13 Downloaded May 3, 2013
- ashok_123 Added to list May 1, 2013
- Kaloian.mitrev Downloaded Apr 6, 2013
- gajogomi Downloaded Apr 3, 2013
- philipmugenya Downloaded Mar 20, 2013
Lists with: Sudoku Free
Comments and ratings for Sudoku Free
I like the layout. Simple but fun.
Great layout and user friendly, no problems or concerns!
addictive, helpful hints, nice layout, 5stars