5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Easy to use
- With more input modes would be better
Play 500 puzzles of Sudoku
This Sudoku free app allows you to play this popular game on your smartphone in a very easy way.
There are 500 puzzles to do, with 5 difficulty levels (easy, medium, hard and extreme levels).
There are two different modes for notes inputs: you can select Quick notes for adding more than one number in a square directly. For playing, you just need to tap on the square you want and click on a number from the bottom row. You can erase and undo your moves if you feel that you're wrong. In addition, as many other puzzle games, there's a hint feature to use if you're stuck.
This is a good Sudoku application for android, as it's easy to use and has many levels to play. It might not be the best one, but it's definitely a good choice if you're a fan of Sudoku. It was created by AI Factory Limited, developer of plenty of other popular puzzles games also available in the market.
Sharing the same top quality gameplay, graphics and interface as the rest of our app library, Sudoku Free is an essential download for any Sudoku or brain training fan! You never need a paper puzzle again!
- 1500 Sudoku puzzles over 5 difficulty levels, covering easy through to medium, hard, extreme levels.
- Super smooth interface and graphics.
- Statistics tracking, including fastest times, average times and completion % for each level.
- Optional hints and board aids.
- Two sets of Sudoku board art and fonts.
- Two different modes for notes input to cater for all playing styles.
- Undo supported.
- Suitable for both Phones and Tablets.
Supported by unobtrusive Ads.
*Note: Requested permissions are a requirement of the in-game ads only. The Paid version has no ads, and therefore no permissions.*
Please feel free to contact us regarding any suggested improvements to Sudoku Free, using the support address below.
- Fixed possible hang bug related to ads
- Reduced installer size
- Improved app stability related to ads
- Fixes bug on Samsung Note devices with 4.1.2
- Compatibility update
- Layout improvements for smaller tablets
- Fixes some issues with 1.41, including layout problems for a minority of tablet devices, and possible number button response issue with some phones.
- Lam T. Downloaded Oct 13, 2013
- Рената Downloaded Oct 7, 2013
- Milan R. Downloaded Sep 30, 2013
- Babureddymuli_2491624 Downloaded Sep 17, 2013
- Jyothi G. Favorited Sep 6, 2013
- Melisa D. Downloaded Aug 9, 2013
- Ramya Suresh Downloaded Jul 28, 2013
- Arvind T. Downloaded Jul 24, 2013
- grunf1969 Downloaded Jul 12, 2013
Great game, Keeps your mind thinking and gives you good entertainment :)
Have only played two games so far, but am finding it very responsive and a pleasure to play
Great game, but please make more levels :)
Very fun game
Sometimes it gets a little glichy, but it is still a great way to get the brain going.