10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Good UI
- More boards and layouts should be available
Save your pen for whatever else and have Sudoku on your screen.
Sudoku is one of the most successful imports from Japan. These last years, all printed media have their own Sudoku, and many scholars have praised its benefits. Sudoku Free saves you from pen and paper bringing tons of sudoku right at your fingertips.
Sudoku Free has a lot of features similar to those of a traditional sudoku. The puzzle can be saved at anytime, you can make pencil marks on those squares you're doubting about, you undo and redo your last action and there are four difficulty levels available, from easy to very hard.
There are also some features that improve the paper sudoku, such as asking for hints, save top scores, submit results and participate in competitions. This premium version has no ads. There's a free version if you want to test the app first.
So, making a long story short, Genina.com continues developing simple but well done casual games apps. Sudoku is an ideal application if you wanted to have Sudoku on your mobile.
With 4 difficulty levels, intuitive interface, and all the functions right at your fingertips, this Sudoku app is sure to be your favorite. Interrupted? Exit Sudoku, and the puzzle is saved exactly as you see it!
* 4 levels - easy, medium, hard, extreme
* 3 input modes - digit first, cell first, popup
* Pencil marks with auto fill / erase, as specified in settings
* Undo and Redo
* Intelligent hints
* Real time competitions
* Top scores and History
* Selected digit highlighting, as specified in settings
* Incorrect entry highlighting, as specified in settings
* Submit results and track progress online
Supports: trackball, touch screen, keyboard.
NOTE: The INTERNET permission is required for competitions and game results upload. The WAKE_LOCK and WRITE/READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE are needed to prevent screen from sleeping and for move-to-SD functionality.
- fixed the screen rotation bug
- Pop-up entry mode is back by popular demand
- moved "Undo", "Redo", "Validate", "Hint", and "Solve" buttons off the screen and into the menu to prevent accidental clicks
- now there is a way to reset high scores / history (see Settings->Reset scores)
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Peter Warrior.
My favorite for playing Sudoku at all levels from easy to very difficult. A very fun and challenging game.
My only bugbear is that since solve, reset etc have been moved I cannot get them to work. I can tap menu then more and the options come up but none of them work when I tap on them. I have uninstalled and reinstalled a couple of times but no success. Any h
This app is easy to use and have provided myself and others in my family with hours of delight.
It's so good I gave up my job in the city and now live in a tent in Wales doing sudoku.
Best app of all the sudoku apps
Has all the main features you need and works well. Worth the small price to be ad free. Very pleased.
Needs new puzzles added. Been playing for 2 years now and beaten all the puzzles over and over.