Sudoku by AI Factory Limited
50,000 - 100,000 downloads
- Easy to use
- With more input modes would be better
+ By AI Factory Limited
Play 500 puzzles of Sudoku
This Sudoku free app allows you to play this popular game on your smartphone in a very easy way.
There are 500 puzzles to do, with 5 difficulty levels (easy, medium, hard and extreme levels).
There are two different modes for notes inputs: you can select Quick notes for adding more than one number in a square directly. For playing, you just need to tap on the square you want and click on a number from the bottom row. You can erase and undo your moves if you feel that you're wrong. In addition, as many other puzzle games, there's a hint feature to use if you're stuck.
This is a good Sudoku application for android, as it's easy to use and has many levels to play. It might not be the best one, but it's definitely a good choice if you're a fan of Sudoku. It was created by AI Factory Limited, developer of plenty of other popular puzzles games also available in the market.
Same as our "Sudoku Free", but without ads.
- 1500 Sudoku puzzles over 5 difficulty levels.
- Super smooth interface and graphics.
- Statistics tracking, including fastest times, average times and completion % for each level.
- Optional hints and board aids.
- Two sets of Sudoku board art and fonts.
- Two different modes for notes input to cater for all playing styles.
- Suitable for both Phones and Tablets
Please feel free to contact us regarding any suggested improvements to Sudoku Free, using the support address below.
**Note that when upgrading from the Free version, the User/CPU player stats (only) are retained. To do this the game needs to read from your SD card when it starts for the first time, so please make sure the SD card is available and not connected to your PC**
- Timers now stop when app is in the background.
- Reverse portrait orientation now allowed (on some devices).
- Improved stability
- Reduced installer size
- Fixes bug on Samsung Note devices with 4.1.2
- Compatibility upgrade
- Layout improvements for smaller tablets
- Fixes some issues with 1.41, including layout problems for a minority of tablet devices, and possible number button response issue with some phones.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
I really need a way to backup my game, getting too far without it is going to be a huge waste of time.
Spend hours playing, exercising your mind and have fun.
Simply the best Sudoku app on android for having a pick up and play UI, effectively using screen space, and looks good.
Love having this app available in my pocket
Integration is missing to share the achievements!
Really good app to play when I am having to wait.