50,000 - 100,000 downloads
- Easy to use
- With more input modes would be better
Play 500 puzzles of Sudoku
This Sudoku free app allows you to play this popular game on your smartphone in a very easy way.
There are 500 puzzles to do, with 5 difficulty levels (easy, medium, hard and extreme levels).
There are two different modes for notes inputs: you can select Quick notes for adding more than one number in a square directly. For playing, you just need to tap on the square you want and click on a number from the bottom row. You can erase and undo your moves if you feel that you're wrong. In addition, as many other puzzle games, there's a hint feature to use if you're stuck.
This is a good Sudoku application for android, as it's easy to use and has many levels to play. It might not be the best one, but it's definitely a good choice if you're a fan of Sudoku. It was created by AI Factory Limited, developer of plenty of other popular puzzles games also available in the market.
Same as our "Sudoku Free", but without ads.
- 1500 Sudoku puzzles over 5 difficulty levels.
- Super smooth interface and graphics.
- Statistics tracking, including fastest times, average times and completion % for each level.
- Optional hints and board aids.
- Two sets of Sudoku board art and fonts.
- Two different modes for notes input to cater for all playing styles.
- Suitable for both Phones and Tablets
Please feel free to contact us regarding any suggested improvements to Sudoku Free, using the support address below.
**Note that when upgrading from the Free version, the User/CPU player stats (only) are retained. To do this the game needs to read from your SD card when it starts for the first time, so please make sure the SD card is available and not connected to your PC**
- Reduced installer size
- Fixes bug on Samsung Note devices with 4.1.2
- Compatibility upgrade
- Layout improvements for smaller tablets
- Fixes some issues with 1.41, including layout problems for a minority of tablet devices, and possible number button response issue with some phones.
- HD graphics for tablet & high density screen phones
- Action bar support for Android 3.0+ and 4.0+ devices
- Improved layouts for tablets
- Other minor tweaks and bug fixes
- gemma bernadette Downloaded Aug 12, 2013
- shahidchikkoo1 Downloaded Aug 4, 2013
- Shikha B. Downloaded Jun 27, 2013
- bradwarden Downloaded Jun 16, 2013
- kasey email@example.com Downloaded Apr 13, 2013
- Miguel A. Downloaded Apr 11, 2013
- Gina C. Downloaded Apr 1, 2013
- firstname.lastname@example.org Downloaded Mar 24, 2013
- DashaStashevskaya Downloaded Mar 23, 2013
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
If you like sudoku you'll love this app. My only request is that you add cloud sync. I have a tablet and will be getting a new phone and don't want to lose my progress.
I've played this probably more than any other game app. Figured I'd make the leap and get rid of the annoying blinky ads.
Wonderfully built game and the best out there but I would give it 5 stars if the following features were added.. 1. The ability to reset a board to its starting state. 2. The ability to check if the solutions until that point are correct. Otherwise.. i
Played the Free Version heaps and really enjoyed, as well as a lot of the other games.
Nice interface. Lots of games at various difficulty levels.
This was my go to game to play on my phone galaxy s3 but then the bug that erases progress raised its ugly head. Now I have no desire to play anymore and I bought this app 1 star for me.
The way to fill the cells is the wrong way around for speed entry. I prefer to select the number band then choose the cells to fill. This version you have to select have to select the cell and then the number. Dramatically slows you down.