5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
ATTENTION: The ads have changed, banners are now replaced with a fullscreen ad. I hope it is less annoying. Any feedback on this is appreciated!!!
Give Levels mode a try, it's super addictive!
How to play:
- Numbers only count bombs with full faces touching them, not corners!
- Tap to clear a tile that isn't a bomb
- Drag to rotate the cube
- Use the flag button and tap to mark a tile that is a bomb. but be careful: marking incorrectly gives you a time penalty!!
- Faces that change are never bombs, in case you get stuck
There are 2 modes in the game:
- A Classic mode closest to the original, where you aim for the lowest time. This is great for lunch breaks, or just a low-pressure brain teaser. Marking incorrectly adds 1 minute to your time, so only use it if you're sure!
- The Levels mode is for the competitive. It's a race. The clock is constantly counting down. Thinking quickly will get you good scores. Time is lost for every incorrectly marked tile. Tapping clocks gives you extra time. Combos for clearing quickly give you extra points. At the end of each cleared level you get an extra 30 seconds. Then a new level starts. The higher you go, there's a higher chance of more bombs.
Uses Unity 3D, a high quality game engine.
* Internet permissions are for leaderboards
IMPORTANT for HTC EVO and SENSATION users:
This app can not be installed on the HTC Sensation or the Evo. The reason is apparently to do with Unity game engine and a driver issue from HTC. If this issue is ever resolved, the game will become available for those phones. Sorry for any inconvenience. Please don't rate it down because you can't install it!
"I can’t deny a good looking game when I see it." - Phandroid.com
"Dit werkt verrassend goed en zorgt voor een flink grotere uitdaging" - AndroidGaming.nl
Any bugs, feedback or suggestions? Please feel free to mail me.
Tags: sweeper 3d, free in sweeper 3d, moemoe sweeper.
- Challenge Mode UI
- Fixed some UI and Scoring bugs
- First turn is now never a bomb
- Replaced the banner ads with end of level ads, hopefully for a less annoying play experience