TextTwist 2 LITE
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Many modes to play
- Good design, smooth
- The message when a word isn't correct is annoying
Create as many different words as you can as quickly as possible
In TextTwist 2, the sequel to TextTwist, your goal is to create as many words as you can from a given set of letters, trying always to form at least one Bingo word -which uses all the letters-. If you do it fast, you'll get extra points and you can even pass some times.
There are several game modes. Standard, Untimed that has no time limit, Letter Mania, in which you need to fill the whole grid, Lighting, where you need to create Bingo words and Daily Word, in which you get a new word every day with a few anagrams to guess.
To play you just need to tap on the letters you want to use and tap again if you want to delete them. Once you've done, just press the play button and the app will let you know if that one is valid.
GameHouse is the develoepr of TextTwist 2 LITE and full version, both really entertaining and challenging that will help you improve your vocabulary while you have fun.
- Fixed languages
- Hazel M. Downloaded Nov 26, 2013
- Tazzie X. Downloaded Nov 19, 2013
- Rienard D. Downloaded Nov 7, 2013
- Caezar B. Downloaded Oct 29, 2013
- Teoddy C. Downloaded Oct 23, 2013
- Allan10 T. Downloaded Sep 22, 2013
- firstname.lastname@example.org Downloaded Aug 17, 2013
- Jeson B. Downloaded Aug 17, 2013
- diane04 Downloaded Jul 26, 2013
Very educational game... like it...
This game has lost something in translation from the PC version. It doesn't recognize common words it should and gives non-words as answers.