Tic Tac Toe Evolution Free
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Infodreams
"To come straight to the point, “Tic Tac Toe Evolution” is the best Tic Tac Toe game, that I’ve ever seen."
(PlayAndroid.com VOTED 20/30 - Bronze Medal)
What distinguish Tic Tac Toe Evo from other games is its unique beautiful graphics an assorted series of AI to play against.
You can make your kids fun or even challenge yourself to beat the strongest AIs ever built for a mobile phone.
Players, in addiction, can not only play on a 3x3 board, but have the possibility to choose 3 different-sized boards: 3x3, 4x4, 5x5. The size of a board determines how much symbols players have to align to win, but as a plus there is an extra mode for 5x5 board. In fact, you can choose from four-in-a-row or five-in-a-row modes.
Another aspect to notice is, as mentioned, the AI. Player can challenge four different difficulty levels:
- The Randomizer. An opponent who moves completely random (great for kids).
- The Calculator. Featuring a low ability to play, but rapid responses.
- The Notebook. Intermediate level. It is suitable for exciting plays, but mildly challenging.
- The Mainframe. The “perfect” player (or almost) for breathtaking challenges. Anyone will be able to beat him?
Selecting an appropriate combination of player types allow you to change game mode:
- Human vs. Computer (1 player mode)
- Human vs. Human (2 players mode)
- Computer vs. Computer (see computers in action)
Graphics are designed to suit well on the main display resolutions, but it's completely adaptable to virtually all Android devices.
- Solved a problem causing a crash on some devices.