500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Online multiplayer turn-based matches
- Play against Facebook friends and players from all around the world
- Social features
- Original game concept
- No online leaderboards (coming soon)
Tic Tactics is like a Tic Tac Toe but with a lot more strategy
Did you think that Tic Tac Toe couldn't be re-invented? You were wrong. Tic Tactics is a proof of that.
The goal in Tic Tactics is to get Tic Tac Toe on a megaboard. Gameplay is still the same: make three-tiles tics lines. However, it becomes much harder to achieve if, first, the board is made of 9 Tic Tac Toe grids and the opponent choose the only one where you can make a move in each turn.
As if that wasn't enough, you can play against Facebook friends and players from all around the world (also in Guest mode) in turn-based matches. This kind of online multiplayer turn-based game are so addictive since you can make a move, close the app and keep working: one the other player moves a push notifications is send to your status bar.
Tic Tactics automatically tracks your games and offers detailed stats about it. Leaderboards aren't available yet but developers says they are on the way. Until then, the player rank doesn't make too much sense. But it will.
Tic Tactics is an innovative reborn of a classic, set in cute minimalist graphics and native touchscreen controls. Addictive game.Developer's original description available here
"Tic Tactics is as Brilliant as it is Simple" - Slimgamer
"A smart twist on an old classic" - Gamezebo
A classic reborn! Tic Tactics is a turn-based multiplayer game that’s easy to learn but challenging to master!
If you know how to play Tic Tac Toe, you already know how to play Tic Tactics. The twist is that YOU DECIDE precisely where to send your opponent with every turn. You’ll be amazed by the strategic depth that awaits!
Challenge friends and strangers to increase your rank and become the ultimate Tic Tactician!
• Turn-based, online multiplayer
• Challenge your friends on Facebook or Google+!
• Full tablet support - all shapes and sizes!
• Easy to pick up and play
• Sleek and colorful interface
• Worldwide ranking system
• Full Player Profiles - Check out detailed stats for you and your opponents!
• Local Pass & Play - Great for a quick game with friends!
• Leaderboards - The ultimate list of players pulled from every platform
We’d love to hear your thoughts on how to make Tic Tactics even better. Reach out at email@example.com
On Facebook: www.facebook.com/HiddenVariable
On Twitter: @Hidden_Variable
- NEW REDIRECTION RULES - After extensive testing and discussion with top Tic Tacticians, players will no longer be able to redirect opponents to the same board twice in a row. This will ONLY APPLY TO NEW GAMES created after this update.
- 1ST MOVE COIN FLIP - P1 will now be randomly determined via a coin flip at the beginning of a match.
- UPDATED TUTORIAL - Curious how Stalemate or Full Boards work? Check out our new tutorial!
- BUG FIXES - Fixed a variety of minor issues.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
I've been addicted to this game for over a year and a half. It's very well thought out and we'll executed.
I came across this game about four months ago & enjoyed it enough to pay for the upgrade. I'm now playing it more than ever. I like the strategy of it & while people have complained about the rule changes, after researching how the game was, the changes were necessary, as they seemed a bit broken. The small criticisms are lack of notifications (I used to get them but I don't anymore, even after tw
Needs chat. Just a suggestion.
Pretty straightforward. Strategy is complex but simple if that makes any sense.
Im can play some person and challenging some friends. Im so loved this game of strategy.
The new version is awesome! It makes the game more interesting. Kudos to your team