500 - 1,000 downloads
- Simple, fun
- Not original
- Poor graphics
+ By XAntGames
Put the tiles in order and discover the pictures
In Tiles, the objective is as easy as putting all the tiles in the correct order (5, 7, 8, 11, 15, 19 and 24) by dragging the pieces and rearranging them -that is simple when you have the numbers, harder when it's a picture-.
The levels can be unlocked when you solve the previous one, and you'll also be able to change the theme and backgrounds.
XAntGames is the developer of Tiles, a simple puzzle game that could have more features so as to be more complete and enjoyable. Tha graphics, however, could be much better and we hope they're improved in the next updates. Simple app, simple concept, fun enough.
Put tiles in correct order.
- unlockable levels
- themed backgrounds (animals, places)
- custom backgrounds! (import tiles from your gallery)
- best moves and time automatically saved and shown on tile selection
- vibration feedback and sound effects
- scoreloop highscores
Tiles on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tiles/175088175887027
Tested on Nexus S and Wildfire.
* It seems some phone models with Android 2.1 have limited database support. Those device will have limited functionality (no scores under the pictures, no custom backgrounds)
* bug fixes
Game was tested on nexus s and wildfire. Post your phone model if you have problems. Thanks.
Sucks! It wont open!