100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Cool 3D graphics
- Screentouch response could be improved
+ By Jakyl
TileStorm is a puzzle game in which you have to put all the parts together to complete the path
Do you remember that kind of puzzle in which you have to drag the pieces on a square board to complete it? The gameplay of Tilestorm is quite similar: what you have to do is to drag parts of a path to let the robot cross to the other side. It could seem easy, but it's not. Sometimes you will have to stop and think how's the correct order before making a move.
There are 4 different environments: Industrial, Egypt, Medieval and Jungle with up to 100 unique puzzles to challenge yourself. Beside levels, the paid version includes extra features as statistics, app2sd and individual leaderboards.
The game is set in quite acceptable 3D graphics. Drag-controls to move the pieces. The screentouch response could be improved though. What's more, it could alert with a popup message when a move cannot be performed, it's a bit confusing in this sense.
TileStorm has been developed by Jakyl, a developer, an experienced Android game developer. Reliable.
In a nuthsell, TileStorm Lite is entertaining and challenging.
100 unique puzzles and tens of hours of gameplay await you to tax your mental agility and lateral thinking. More fun than brain training with guaranteed satisfaction as you travel across four environments beautifully detailed in full 3D.
The aim of TileStorm is to solve a series of puzzles enabling 'Eggbot' the robot to make his way through each respective level to the exit. The first puzzles are similar in appearance and strategy to traditional sliding puzzle games, but later players will encounter tiles with completely different properties, maps with multiple solutions, and levels requiring the re-use of certain tiles. Not all tiles can be moved and some can only be moved in certain directions - look for the visual clues to help you solve the puzzle.
TileStorm is guaranteed to present a challenge to anyone that plays it and it will require real skill and mental dexterity to complete.
- 100 challenging maps of generally increasing difficulty
- 4 beautiful themes including Industrial, Egypt, Medieval and Jungle
- 5 great tunes - classic game tracks for each theme and the menus
- Player statistics stored under options menu including combined playing time and number of screen presses
- Individual level times stored - go back and try to beat your fastest time
- Tap the in-game timer to restart or surrender any given level.
* IF YOU HAVE LICENSING ISSUES, PLEASE UNINSTALL AND REINSTALL USING THE MARKET APP ON YOUR DEVICE *
Please email us with questions or feedback.
Try our other awesome HD & 3D Games. Whether you want a puzzle, arcade, action, strategy or casual game, we've something entertaining for you:
* In TileStorm Eire highly addictive puzzles of path construction against the clock are great brain training as you guide Eggbot through a jungle of challenges. Pocket gold coins as you need to slide the tiles to guide our robo hero from spire to castle on an Irish adventure in another beautiful brain teaser. Or bag a jewel or two in TileStorm Polar in a super new Tile Storm story. [Massive Hadron]
* Fight for survival over a night in the city with a gun & torch as your only defense (defence) against an angry zombie hoard in Aftermath XHD. Attack or run? It's your choice. [Two Heads]
* Glide through the air like a paper plane (or the birds!) as you race flying at high speed from tower to tower in Ground Effect Pro X HD. Enjoy virtual physics, acceleromoter control and stereoscopic 3D. [Glenn Corpes]
* Be truly challenged by Denki Blocks! Deluxe which The Sunday Times called “a Tetris for the 21st century"
* Slice, dice, cut, chop, pop and flick blobs of color goo in Mixt. Includes bonus MP3 music track by DJ Shur-i-kan to enjoy as you mix the bubbles of coloured paint [Uprising]
* Fun for kids and all the family alike. Farm fruit in Frootrees as you flick, throw and toss the Froot to harvest them using your poker skills to balance risk & reward. Just a hint of south park. Or try the Freaky Halloween Edition [Tin Man]
* Shave face like never before in Magnetic Shaving Derby [Brandon Williamson]
* For sports fans, check out Big Cup Cricket and Big Hit Baseball FREE from our friends at Beautiful Game Studios.
Small Print: VAT added if bought within EU. Game may require license from Google and collect anonymous stats for quality purposes. If u get error "Unknown reason -18", please email us or google for solution. Dev tested on devices from HTC, Samsung, Motorola, Sony Ericsson incl Xperia Play, Droid, Galaxy & Desire Z.
* Performance and many other improvements
* Significantly improved licensing system.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Great way to keep the mind active on long nights at work.
Good game. Some of the puzzles are tough, but overall good.
It's a good game which I've had for a long time and I'm not much into games but this one of the few that I like.
Makes you think !
Nothing but corrupted graphics on the RAZR HD Maxx.