TileStorm Lite (3D)
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Cool 3D graphics
- Screentouch response could be improved
- Few free levels
Do you remember that kind of puzzle in which you have to drag the pieces on a square board to complete it? The gameplay of Tilestorm is quite similar: what you have to do is to drag parts of a path to let the robot cross to the other side. It could seem easy, but it's not. Sometimes you will have to stop and think how's the correct order before making a move.
There are 4 different environments: Industrial, Egypt, Medieval and Jungle. There are just these four levels in the free version. The paid version comes with up to 100 unique puzzles to challenge yourself.
The game is set in quite acceptable 3D graphics. Drag-controls to move the pieces. The screentouch response could be improved though. What's more, it could alert with a popup message when a move cannot be performed, it's a bit confusing in this sense.
TileStorm has been developed by Jakyl, a developer, an experienced Android game developer. Reliable.
In a nuthsell, TileStorm Lite is entertaining and challenging. We're missing though more free levels to hook us up. It isn't a milestone, but it's acceptable.
** Please note not all pieces can be moved, or may be constrained by other pieces. That is part of the puzzle and is by design. Look for the visual cues to indicate whether a given piece is movable or it will only move along with other pieces. **
This Lite version gives you the chance to get a feel for the 100 unique puzzles and 10's of hours of gameplay that await you in the full version to tax your mental agility and lateral thinking. More fun than brain training with guaranteed satisfaction as you travel across four environments beautifully detailed in full 3D.
The aim of TileStorm is to solve a series of puzzles enabling 'Eggbot' the robot to make his way through each respective level to the exit. The first puzzles are very similar in appearance and strategy to traditional sliding puzzle games, but later in TileStorm players will encounter tiles with completely different properties, maps with multiple solutions, and levels requiring the re-use of certain tiles. Not all tiles can be moved and some can only be moved in certain directions - look for the visual clues to help you solve the puzzle. As you play through TileStorm you will find that TileStorm is much more than just a sliding tile game and strategies required in many other games will be needed to complete this game. TileStorm is guaranteed to present a challenge to anyone that plays it and it will require real skill and mental dexterity to complete.
Please email us with questions or feedback.
Try our other awesome HD & 3D Games. Whether you want a puzzle, arcade, action, strategy or casual game, we've something entertaining for you:
* In TileStorm Eire highly addictive puzzles of path construction against the clock are great brain training as you guide Eggbot through a jungle of challenges. Pocket gold coins in TileStorm Eire as you need to slide the tiles to guide our robo hero from spire to castle on an Irish adventure in another beautiful brain teaser. Or bag a jewel or two in TileStorm Polar in a super new Tile Storm story. [Massive Hadron]
* Fight for survival & battle through a night in the city with a gun & torch as your only defense (defence) against an angry zombie hoard in Aftermath XHD. Attack or run? Your choice. [Two Heads]
* Glide through the air like a paper plane (or the birds!) as you race flying at high speed from tower to tower in Ground Effect Pro X HD. Enjoy virtual physics, acceleromoter control and stereoscopic 3D. [Glenn Corpes]
* Be truly challenged by Denki Blocks! Deluxe which The Sunday Times called “a Tetris for the 21st century"
* Slice, dice, cut, chop, pop and flick blobs of color goo in Mixt. Includes bonus MP3 music track by DJ Shur-i-kan to enjoy as you mix the bubbles of coloured paint [Uprising]
* Fun for kids and all the family alike. Farm fruit in Frootrees as you flick, throw and toss the Froot to harvest them using your poker skills to balance risk & reward. Just a hint of south park. Or try the Freaky Halloween Edition [Tin Man]
* Be a cool snowboard ninja and smash the course record in Snow Dude. Don't tank your jump! [Lycette Bros]
* A retro glow awaits you inSpirit - carve space with your touch
* Face doodle like never before in Magnetic Shaving Derby [Nyarlu Labs]
* For sports fans, score a homerun in Big Hit Baseball or bat and bowl the best in Big Cup Cricket FREE from our friends at Beautiful Game Studios.
Small Print: VAT added within EU. May require license from Google & collect anonymous stats. If u get error "Unknown reason -18", please email or google for solution. Dev tested devices from HTC, Samsung, Motorola, Sony Ericsson incl Xperia Play, Droid, Galaxy & Desire Z.
Tags: tile storm lite jungle, tile storm lite (3d) android, tilestorm, tilestorm lite (3d), android game slide pieces to get across, tilestorm lite download, tilestorm download, tilestorm.app download, tilestorm free download, tilestorm lite (3d) codigo qr.
Recently changed in this version:
* Support for Honeycomb and Tablets
* Optimisations for Tegra 2 devices
* Add support for Android Backup service
* Performance optimisations
* Other miscellaneous improvements
Last activity on TileStorm Lite (3D)
- rahul.pp11_2156493 Downloaded Jun 3, 2013
- jayesh jadav Downloaded May 9, 2013
- anantwaykole Downloaded Apr 28, 2013
- snfhweliurfg Downloaded Apr 27, 2013
- dbandido75 Downloaded Mar 15, 2013
- meclarisse96 Downloaded Mar 14, 2013
- sdadadasadasdasd Downloaded Mar 7, 2013
- Rombali fiet Downloaded Feb 26, 2013
Lists with: TileStorm Lite (3D)
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Comments and ratings for TileStorm Lite (3D)
It's fun but the puzzles are hard. So, I give it 4 stars
Game would bee a nice game but on my phone it just kept freezing up , couldn't move tiles to solve puzzle
I literally beat the whole lite version in about 8 mins. Eggbot is really cute. But if the full version is anywhere near as easy as the lite version, then I'd rather pass. Wayyyy too easy to be a challenge.
Very nice game