Tower of Hanoi Pro
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
The Tower of Hanoi (also called the Tower of Brahma or Lucas' Tower) is a mathematical game or puzzle. It consists of three rods, and a number of disks of different sizes which can slide onto any rod. The puzzle starts with the disks in a neat stack in ascending order of size on one rod, the smallest at the top, thus making a conical shape.
The objective of the puzzle is to move the entire stack to another rod, obeying the following rules:
- Only one disk may be moved at a time.
- Each move consists of taking the upper disk from one of the rods and sliding it onto another rod, on top of the other disks that may already be present on that rod.
- No disk may be placed on top of a smaller disk.
More information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tower_of_Hanoi
This application does not required specific permission and is add-free.
Recently changed in this version:
New icon for xxhdpi phones.
Version 2.2 :
- Completely useless : you can use the app as a wallpaper
- New feature : Quick touch (really cool on tablets)
- New design
- Support of Samsung's multi -indow.