Villagers vs Vampire
Reggie the vegetarian vampire has finally moved into his own castle! Unfortunately, the neighboring villagers want him evicted - permanently! Scare away each wave of villagers using your allies - flocks of bats, swarms of rats, hordes of zombies, and more!
Encounter a new type of villager every 10 levels, armed with new weapons that do more damage. Scare them away with the help of new allies, and select a bonus to your health, defense, or bank at the end of every level. Choose bonuses based on your own play style - do you play it safe with lots of health, balance your strategy with increased defense, or rely on your wits and Pumpkin Coins, purchasing bonuses and upgrades to survive?
Match sets of three or more tiles by drawing a path in any direction - once you start, you can't stop!
Villagers vs Vampire is a matching game with a twist. Draw paths to match tiles and collect the various items to help you defend your castle. Match coffins to defend yourself and eliminate the attacks; match veggies to restore your health; match coins to fill up your bank and buy upgrades and bonuses in the store!
It sounds simple, but the path to success isn't always via the longest chain. Attacks appear randomly, and more frequently as the villagers get closer to the castle. Every tile you match could be replaced with an attack - is the long chain worth the risk? Do you have enough health to survive?
- Use Pumpkin Coins to get Upgrade Points that multiply the value of each tile matched
- Change your tile multipliers at any time during a level
- Get the Premium Upgrade to add free coins and defense at the start of every level
- Buy bonuses to tilt the odds in your favor; increase the chances of coffin, veggie, or ally tiles for 10 turns at a time
- Unlock new enemies and allies as you level up
- Relax and plan your strategy - the longest chain may not always be the best move
- Lose a level? Simply try again - the game resets your coins and upgrades to where you were at the start of that level
- Get the full version of Villagers vs Vampire (on Amazon) to enjoy ad-free gameplay
"The path drawing motion is so well handled - it's quite effortless to play."
"Sorry, I ran down your battery!"
"The whole thing is quite addictive."
"I like that it isn't violent."
"A fantastic and addictive little game! I'm really enjoying it!"
Recently changed in this version:
*Fixed issue with smaller screen (480x800)
*Added a Level Select feature; players can jump between levels, or start a new game
*Added the "Evil Forest" difficulty mode, for players who want a tougher challenge. New tree tiles are added to the board, and the level is lost if there are no matches left
*Added a "Main Menu" button to the Menu screen
*Added scrollbars to most scroll lists
*Updated the in-game Tips screen
*Reworked the title screen interface
*Fixed a few logic/math errors