Where's My Water?
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Entertaining and fun
- Excellent graphics and gameplay
- Paid version
Guide the water down to Swampy's shower
Where's My Water is one of the most popular puzzle games for Android. it features Swampy the Alligator, who lives under the city and wants to keep his cleanliness. Unfortunately, other alligators have managed to sabotage his water supply so your goal is to guide the water down to Swampy's shower.
To play, you need to drag your finger and draw the line where the water will flow. It's not as easy as it seems as you need to take into account the several obstacles, the water pressure and the filling level. There are over 140 puzzles and in addition, you can collect Swampy’s shower items to unlock bonus levels and upgrade to the full version.
The graphics are excellent and so is the gameplay. This game's idea might not be the most original but it's presented in a creative way and its popularity is obviously related to its quality as a game. Entertaining, challenging and fun, yes; but also incredibly addictive and smooth as its best. The one thing we would change is to be able to pinch in and out instead of using the side bar.
Disney is the developer of Where's my water? and other applications like Puffle Launch, Disney Memories and Pirates of the Caribbean. Where's My Water is probably going to become a classic, don't hesitate and try it out!
Help Swampy by guiding water to his broken shower. Each level is a challenging physics-based puzzle with amazing life-like mechanics. Cut through dirt to guide fresh water, dirty water, toxic water, steam, and ooze through increasingly challenging scenarios! Every drop counts!
• Original Stories & Characters – Play through 4 unique stories featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky and Mystery Duck. That’s over 500 amazing puzzles!
• Innovative Mechanic – See water in various forms and use your creativity to solve the puzzles – totally stimulating!
• Collectibles, Challenges, and Bonus Levels – Collect special items uniquely designed for each character and complete cool challenges to unlock bonus levels! “Tri-Duck” each level for ultimate bragging rights!
• Brand New Levels Every Week – Hurry and play before they expire, and be sure to use ‘Photo Finish’ to share how you beat the new levels!
Swampy the Alligator lives in the sewers under the city. He’s a little different from the other alligators – he’s curious, friendly, and loves taking a nice long shower after a hard day at work. But there’s trouble with the pipes and Swampy needs your help getting water to his shower!
Allie is the sewer's most creative alligator. Her quirky spirit and artistic talents made her a star. Now, the gators have crafted a one-of-a-kind steam-powered musical instrument, and can't wait to hear her play it! Help Allie get the steam she needs and enjoy her take on classic Disney tunes.
Cranky, a real gator’s gator, has a big appetite and will eat anything, from tires to old fish bones. But he refuses to eat his greens! Use the dirty purple water to clear the algae on Cranky’s plate so he can gobble up his “food”.
Catch this fancy teleporting Mystery Duck in this special chapter and hint hint - timing is everything! Find all kinds of surprises including the biggest duck ever, MegaDuck and cute little Ducklings!
Some stories may require a small additional price but try the FREE levels today!
Visit www.facebook.com/WheresMyWater for more hints, tips and secrets. Follow Swampy @SwampyTheGator on Twitter.
Calling all water fans, the Allie levels are finally here! Hurry and tri-duck them all now!
• Allie, the most creative and sassy alligator, debuts with 40 steam-filled levels! Collect all the musical instruments for even more bonus levels! Try 5 puzzles for FREE!
• Check out the “Weekly Rewind” pack in Lost Levels – play all the fun Swampy Levels of the Week with no expiration date!
This game is so much fun .PLAY IT I like it so much.
This is supposed to be for kids but adults will love it to.
a good game for children ~
I'm 21 and my son is 3 and we both love it:-)
Its a great game but would be better if you had more free levels on swampys friends or mix it up like you do on weres my water 2
Just plain awesome and challenging love it
The best Disney game ever.