World of Goo
500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- It runs smoothly
- Great comic-based graphics
- We didn't find any, did you?
+ By 2D BOY
World of Goo Demo is a highly addictive physics-based puzzle game
Paid version with no ads an extra levels.
World of Goo is a physics-based puzzle game that mixes best of other titles to become a brand new entertaining and original one. The purpose is to get balls of goo that look like non-treated oil to a pipe. Reaching the pipe though, it isn't as easy as it could seem, and the complexity increases as you progress through levels.
Thus, you will have to build structures, towers and bridges to reach it. Likewise, you will have to build all that stuff efficiently: that's it, using as less goo balls as you can because there's a minimum amount of balls to get into the pipe to pass the level. You will need to use other items as balloons, ropes and platforms to beat complex levels.
The artwork is really cool. It amazes how smooth it runs. Thus, good graphics, smoothly performance with no lag and original design. An example of what interface should be.
World of Goo has been developed by 2D Boy, made up by Kyle Gabler and Ron Carmel, both Electronic Arts employees. This is the only game they've launched so far on the Apple Store. However, they've been successful thanks to it.
World of Goo is a game that looks simple, but which performance, design and physics reveals that it's backed for hard-work. Must-have game for puzzle lovers.
- Best Games for Android lists - NYTimes, techcrunch, pocketgamer, androidpolice, mashable, and many more
- Reddit's runaway choice for best Android game
Beautiful and surprising, the millions of Goo Balls who live in the World of Goo are curious to explore - but they don't know that they are in a game, or that they are extremely delicious.
This is the FULL award winning game, now on Android. Drag and drop living, squirming, talking, globs of goo to build structures, bridges, cannonballs, zeppelins, and giant tongues.
Mysterious Levels - Each level is strange and dangerously beautiful, introducing new puzzles, areas, and the creatures that live in them.
World of Goo Balls - Along the way, undiscovered new species of Goo Ball, each with unique abilities, come together to ooze through reluctant tales of discovery, love, conspiracy, beauty, electric power, and the third dimension.
The Sign Painter - Someone is watching you.
World of Goo Corporation - Congratulations! World of Goo Corporation is the Global Leader in Goo and Goo Related Product, including World of Goo Corporation Trademark Brand Soft Drink Beverage and World of Goo Corporation Trademark Brand Facial Exfoliating Lotion. Succulent!
Massive Online Competition - Human players around the world compete in a living leaderboard to build the tallest towers of goo in World of Goo Corporation's mysterious sandbox. World of Goo Corporation is contractually obligated to state that everyone is a winner and is enthusiastic to celebrate everyone's tower building opportunities equally.
Congratulations, and good luck!
Awards and recognition for World of Goo:
* Wii Game of the Year -IGN
* iPad Game of the Year - TouchArcade, MetaCritic
* Best Indie Game -Spike TV Video Game Awards
* Best Design -Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences
* Best Downloadable Title -Game Developers Choice Awards
* Best Design -Independent Games Festival
* Technical Excellence -Independent Games Festival
* Best Indie Game -Spike TV Video Game Awards
* Game of the Year -Rock Paper Shotgun
* Game of the Year -GameTunnel
* Best PC Puzzle Game -IGN
* Best Wii Puzzle Game -IGN
* Best Artistic Design Wii -IGN
* Best New IP Wii -IGN
* Most Innovative Design Wii -IGN
* Puzzler of the Year -Golden Joystick Awards
NOTE: There are lots of Android devices out there with varying capabilities. If you have an older phone, we recommend trying the demo first.
World of Goo Corporation back online!
- GGG1212 Downloaded Aug 18, 2013
- Martin M. Downloaded Aug 11, 2013
- Dinu999 Downloaded Jun 19, 2013
- Aqqaluki Downloaded Apr 25, 2013
- Tizalen Favorited Apr 23, 2013
- amitaf alyeva Downloaded Apr 8, 2013
- vinicius12390 Downloaded Apr 1, 2013
- Ginger B. Downloaded Mar 16, 2013
- safgd Downloaded Mar 14, 2013
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Hard to get into imo.
Fun puzzles, great sense of humor in the writing. Control on phone are a less than perfect, if manageable. (Often could not see exact location of placement, as my finger is in the way)
I think this is the coolest game. However, ever since last update, the game has been freezing. My screen goes black and I can't get any further in the game... PLEASE fix this because this game rocks!
Great game, challenging and tons of fun!
So are there going to be any more levels? Awesome game, was addicted but then I ran out of levels :(