XMASology - Christmas Trivia
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By BigBlownDog Software
XMASology Sample Questions
1) Where is it believed that if you look in the right direction at midnight on Christmas Eve, the location of buried treasure will be revealed?
2) From the famous Christmas poem Twas the Night Before Christmas, what is the next phrase after 'Twas the night before Christmas'?
3) The often abbreviated Xmas for Christmas was derived from what language that used X to denote Christ?
4) The poem 'Twas the Night Before Christmas', featured eight reindeer called Blitzen, Comet, Cupid, Dancer, Dasher, Donner, Prancer, and what?
5) In the US, what do children customarily set out for Santa Claus on Christmas Eve?
6) Which Christmas character came from the mind of Theodor Geisel, and is described as a man-like creature who hates Christmas, has skinny arms and legs and a nasty smile?
1) Play at 4 different game levels, from Easy to Insane
2) Post your score on the global leaderboard and see how well you compare to others
3) Question help is available, you can even share questions with your friends
4) Submit your own questions and earn extra game points
5) Take the Christmas character test and figure out who you are: Santa, Mrs. Claus, Elf, Rudolph, Grinch or Scrooge