100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Some of our reviews (from the free version):
- "This is the one. I looked at all of them and this has it all -- great interface, official scoring, regular updates, under a buck. Get it."
- "Love it! Brilliant version of the classic dice game."
- 2 screen layouts - dice at top or dice at bottom (see screenshots below)
- Traditional & Russian Roulette modes
- 2 player network game mode
- Play against another player on another device on a local network.
- Auto-connection makes it easy to set up & play a network game.
- Multiplayer (up to 10 players) on the same device
- Dice roll and Yahtzee! sounds
- Simple interface
- Touch the dice you want to keep
- Touch the score you want to apply the turn to
- High scores saved to top 10 list
- List can be cleared
- Leaderboards: Compare your scores with friends & other Yahtzee! players
- Achievements: Including Yahtzee!, 300 Club & 10 Games, plus hidden achievements
- Built in Help screen
Use your skill to maximize your score by playing it safe, or throw caution to the wind and try to rack up multiple Yahtzees!
RUSSIAN ROULETTE GAME MODE:
One roll per turn & then you must assign a score - even if it has to be a zero somewhere. There is a strategy for maximizing your score - can you figure it out? Russian Roulette mode has its own leaderboard too! Click the Mode button on the right of the action bar to toggle between Traditional & Russian Roulette modes.
This is thePAID version of Yahtzee! The free (ad supported) version is available here:
After each roll, all valid scores are highlighted in yellow so you can quickly decide where to apply the results. Where you place the score from each roll is up to you. There are thirteen turns of 3 rolls each per game. After each roll you can choose which dice to keep by touching them, then the remainder will be included in the next roll. At the end of the 3 rolls, you must assign the score before you can move on to the next turn. The first Yahtzee is worth 50 points and each subsequent Yahtzee will be rewarded with a 100 point bonus. If you score 63 or greater on the left side of the score card, you will get a 35 point bonus.
If you accidentally touch the wrong category and apply a score to it (the number will go green), you can undo by touching it again. After you apply a score and start the next turn, the score will turn red to indicate that it is locked in.
If your score is one of the top ten, you will be prompted to save it in the high score list at the end of the game.
- Score carryover issue is fixed. A huge thank-you to Phillip McMahon for helping to get this issue resolved!
- Added a fix for some players seeing scores held over when starting a new game.
- Minor bug fixes.