1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Simple and entertaining
- Kind of repetitive
+ By Concrete Software, Inc.
Play this popular card game against eleven eccentric characters
If you like playing cards and specifically Spades, you might as well want to download this app. Aces Spades presents the popular card game that you can play in order not to get bored.
There are 11 eccentric characters that you can play against and the design and gameplay is customizable. If you already know how to play is not hard to learn and the controls work pretty well. Don't worry, there are also four modes to make the experience more practical and similar to the real experience: standard, mirror, whiz or suicide.
Concrete Software, Inc. is the developer of Aces Spades with 5 difficulty levels and many other games for Android. If you're into card games and want to keep yourself entertained when in public transports or waiting rooms, this might be a good choice.
The team that brought you Aces® Hearts, Aces Cribbage, and Aces Solitaire is back with a new offering in the Aces line of quality card games.
Aces Spades brings the classic card game to mobile with gorgeous graphics, online multiplayer, and fully customizable gameplay. You’ll team up with one of 11 beautifully rendered Victorian-era characters to test your skill against a variety of colorful opponents, each with their own unique styles of play.
Take tricks, bid nil, and pass to your partner in the most complete Spades experience available for mobile: Aces Spades!
•Play Standard, Mirror, Whiz, or Suicide
•11 distinct animated opponents
•5 difficulty levels and intuitive AI
•Customizable bidding options
•Gameplay suited for all skill levels
•Leaderboards and achievements
♦♦♦ Permissions requested and how they are used ♦♦♦
• android.permission.INTERNET: This permission is used to: 1) link to our website, 2) link to social networking like Twitter and Facebook, 3) update leaderboards, 4) collect gameplay data that we use to improve our games, and 5) allow ad networks that advertise within the app.
• android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: This permission is used primarily to check for a network connection before attempting to connect to our website.
• android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: This permission allows the app to access game data saved on an external storage device.
• android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE: This permission allows the app to establish a unique ID for our leaderboards that can be used across all of our applications.
• android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: This permission allows the app to establish a unique ID for our leaderboards for tablets that do not have telephone information.
• android.permission.VIBRATE: This permission is used to access vibration functionality on the device.
- MULTIPLAYER IMPROVEMENTS!
- FIXES - A few tweaks here and there to keep things running smoothly.
Best of the spade games bar none
I enjoy this version but I had the same hand 4 straight times. The opponents average nearly twice as many spades per hand
Sometimes computer partner does stupid moves, but overall it is a great game.
Very good app. Fun to play
I find myself playing this game all the time. Love it!