10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
Supported games include: Klondike (Classic Solitaire), FreeCell, Cassino, Canfield, Basic Rummy, Gin Rummy, Rummy 500, Spider Solitaire, Cruel Solitaire, Beleaguered Castle, Spiderette, Bristol Solitaire, Hearts, Memory Match (Concentration), Speed Match, Calculation, Forty Thieves, Euchre (US), Deuces Wild and Jacks or Better Draw Poker, Aces Up, Spades (non-partnership variant), Limit Texas Hold 'Em, Speed, Batsford Solitaire, Josephine, Red & Black, Sea Towers, Crazy Eights, Tripeaks, Golf, Eagle Wing, Pyramid, Old Maid, War, Go Fish, 13 Packs (aka Grandma's Game), Royal Cotillion, Blackjack (21), Royal Parade, Thieves of Egypt, Scorpion, Pile On, Montana, Canfield, Clock Solitaire, Kings Corner, Russian Cell, Yukon, I Doubt It, Four Seasons, Crescent, Osmosis (aka Treasure Trove), Canasta, La Belle Lucie, Australian Solitaire, Egyptian Ratscrew, SheepsHead(new), Kings in the Corner, Eight Off
Card Shark combines a silky smooth 3d presentation with tasteful animation, sounds, and an elegant drag-drop interface that has been lovingly fine-tuned for the touch screen. Touches and drag targets are forgiving, and piles are automatically split following completed gestures. Touch foundation piles to automatically complete a game.
Why clutter your device with separate card games, when you can stock it with a quality collection that continues to be expanded and improved regularly based on user requests?
- layouts for left/right handed stock placement
- infinite undo/redo supported in all solitaire variants
- tap foundation to autoplay cards
- does not interfere with background music
- automatically saved/resumed games & statistics
- multiple cards fronts, backs, and tables with ability to install new ones from your photo library
An online FAQ is available through the in-game help system. This answers common questions about the supported games and offers a sneak peak at features and new games slated for the next update. Feature and new game requests are always welcome.
"Out of all of the solitaire type card games I have tried, this one is by far the best I have come across in quite a long while." - www.geardiary.com
Featured as an outstanding app in Wired Magazine's 2011 App Guide!
Tags: cardshark, card shark lite, card shark apk, spite and malice kindle, card sharkapk, cardshark 626 apk, nook canasta apps, free canasta apps for nook, card shark 626 apk, spite and malice for kindle fire.
- improved touch handling when selecting cards, that was reported as problematic on some of the devices
- added missing rules help file for Sheep's Head
- fixed a glitch with Hearts and Concentration
- Portrait orientation support.
- Gameplay improvements and support for new games including: Australian Solitaire, Egyptian Ratscrew, Eight Off, SheepsHead (prelim), and Kings in the Corner.