Elemental Kingdoms (CCG)
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Anime-like artwork
- Messy UI
- All the usual flaws of the genre
+ By Perfect World Entertainment
A fantasy collectible card game (CCG)
In the vast ocean of collectible card games for mobile there are a few great games, a few disastrous ones and a majority of average, regular games. This Elemental Kingdoms belongs to the last group, and it gathers all the good and the worse you would expect from any standard mobile CCG.
Let's see: great yet cliche anime-like artwork, check. Poor animations and poorer FX, there you are. A lot of sellable fusionable evolveable characters, yes for sure. A linear gameplay, check.
On the good side, the huge community around it; and above all, that it involves a little bit more of tactics in battles. Not much, but a little, so keep not high expectations.
Anyway, a decent CCG whose worst flaw is that it can be improved in all areas and it's hard it breaks the noise when compared to other more well-known franchises, but you known there is no accounting for tastes.
With over 200 cards and runes to choose from, assemble your deck and put it to the ultimate test.
Play against your friends (PvP) and challenge random players to hold the prestige of having the most powerful deck ever created.
"Enjoyable and challenging game to play (…) Put a new spin on CCG!"
"More strategic than most trading card game (TCG) I have played" (Bruce, California)
"Remind me of Magic the Gathering, better than Rage of Bahamut CCG" (Thierry, France)
"Gorgeous illustrations. Plenty of addictive card collecting fun."
Join the Northern Alliance and fight against the Scarlet Nation to restore peace to the four Elemental Kingdoms!
- Collect more than 200 different cards in this CCG! Build the best deck you can, to beat over 250 unique challenges!
- Join a clan and battle it out in the all NEW Kingdom Wars (PvP)!
- Over 80 stages to beat, unlock bonus levels, and explore dungeons!
- Enchant monsters and runes and unlock new abilities to turn the tide of battle!
- Daily login rewards! FREE gold and gems just for logging in! Keep it up, and get a super rare card!
- Ranked matches (PvP) to see where you stand against the top players across the globe! Put your deck to test! Improve your deck to reach the top!
-A game constantly updating with new features and new cards to collect!
Elemental Kingdoms is the most strategic card collecting game (CCG) and continues to grow! Will you be a part of the action?
- Initial build size has been reduced.
- Tablet users can now update and download the game.
- An issue with the friends list showing duplicate friends has now been fixed.
- An issue with some card images and rune images not showing up has been fixed.
- Evolution is finally here! Evolve 4 star and 5 star cards to create even more powerful cards to add to your deck!
- Newly updated Arc forums!
- New Arc Support tool!
The new update made Droid Tablets non compatible with the game, but they made sure to let us know what was going on, and it only took a couple of days if that. Thank you EK for your speedy and amazing support. You guys rock!
Updated still cant evolve cards fix or im out
The game is very addicting. Some cards don't do exactly what they say (counters are messed up) but it's not too bad and THE EVENTS ARE ONLY FOR THOSE WHO PAY FOR GAMES! The only major problem is the drop rates for better cards are HORRIBLE. It would be pretty much the same even if you pay for better packs. Overall ok game. The customer service is, however, amazing, quick and very helpful.
This is an awesome game! I love m:tg and strategy and rpg games and this is just what I wanted! Sign up on the new Fury server now with referral code 44tdxe and get two free cards just for playing!
I just had to delete and reinstall the game now I can't log in the updates for this game are rubbish I love playing this game but in return we get crap updates and the amount of card packs I go through with nothing to show is making me not wanting to bother spending my money
44w2hb add friend code for rewards for both of us :)