1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Many other apps like this
+ By AI Factory Limited
Download Hearts Free
Play this classic game against competitors and choose their difficulty level
If you like playing cards and specifically Hearts, you might as well want to download this app. Hearts Free brings the classic 4 player card game to Android and provides a fun way to spend your free time.
Firstly, you can select your opponents base don their experience, wins and losses and then change the rule settings regarding the number of points you have to reach to end the game, the card passing direction and enable or disable Jack of diamonds.
There are detailed instructions in how to play and regarding the game rules, in case you don't know or don't remember how to. After that, playing the game is really easy, just select the cards you want to pass and tap the middle of the screen to play them.
AI Factory Limited is the developer of Hearts Free and many other cards and popular games that you might also want to try. Definitely, a good way of entertaining yourself, with great usability and realistic graphics.
Hearts Free brings this classic and popular 4-player trick-taking card game to the Android market. Created to the same high standard as the rest of our games, Hearts Free provides classy graphics, super smooth gameplay, highly scalable difficulty & much more. Hearts has never been so good!
- Full Hearts play, with optional Jack of Diamonds rule
- Card passing options, including alternating (Left, Right, Across, No Pass)
- 18 CPU Hearts players of varying skill (beginner to expert)
- Choose which characters to play against!
- 5 Backgrounds to choose from (or use your own photo!)
- User and CPU player stats!
- Undo & Hints
- Hearts Rules & Help
- Designed for both Tablet and Phone
Supported by unobtrusive Ads.
*Note: Requested permissions are a requirement of the in-game ads only. The Paid version has no ads, and therefore no permissions beyond writing to SD card.*
Hearts Free Videos
- Ad related stability improvements
- Allows inverted portrait screen orientation (on some devices)
- Minor fixes
- Updated ads to use new required Google Advertising ID
- Added option to switch off face animations
- Animated faces added!
- New Custom Background option - use your own photos!
- New "Show Legal Moves" option - fades out cards you can't legally play
- Now shows direction of card passing before you've selected the 3 cards
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
Displaying 3 of 0 - show all
- DeletedApplication deleted from the Android Market 1d ago.
- UpdatedNew version 1.221 released on 04/02/15.
- UpdatedNew version 1.22 released on 01/07/15.
- UpdatedNew version 1.211 released on 08/26/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.21 released on 08/07/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.2 released on 08/01/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.134 released on 03/11/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000000 downloads level reached on 02/12/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.133 released on 12/15/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.132 released on 11/07/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.131 released on 10/02/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.13 released on 09/28/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.12 released on 07/13/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.11 released on 07/04/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500000 downloads level reached on 05/24/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.101 released on 05/19/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1 released on 05/17/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.06 released on 02/13/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100000 downloads level reached on 11/30/11.
- UpdatedNew version 1.05 released on 10/28/11.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50000-250000 downloads level reached on 10/28/11.
- UpdatedNew version 1.03 released on 10/05/11.
- UpdatedNew version 1.02 released on 09/28/11.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000-50000 downloads level reached on 09/28/11.
- UpdatedNew version 1.01 released on 09/15/11.
- NewFirst appearance on 09/15/11.
Displaying 4 of 26 - show all
Easy to play, good visuals.
its good but a lot of finger work for me not everyone...later..Dan from Spokane.
Use to play Hearts on the computer. I'm addicted! !
Enjoy this revival of a game from my youth.