Loss2Win is the reversed logic of World famous Indian Poker -Teen Patti Playing card game.
Loss2Win (L2W) Teen Patti is Luck based Blind 52 cards game.
You and opponent will be served with 3 cards each.
One game contains 5 sets.
To win L2W, you have to loss the sets and get the points.
Win priority based on Rules.
Mind well Try to Loss the sets to win the L2W.
Win priority based on:
1. Triple: three cards of same rank. Three aces are the best trio and three twos are the lowest.
2. Colour run - three consecutive cards of the same suit. Ace can be used in the run A-2-3, which is the highest straight run. Next comes A-K-Q, K-Q-J and so on down to 4-3-2, which is the lowest. 2-A-K is not a valid run.
3. Normal run - three consecutive cards, not all of the same suit. A-2-3 is the best normal run, then A-K-Q, K-Q-J and so on down to 4-3-2. 2-A-K is not valid.
4. Colour - any three cards of the same suit. When comparing two colours, compare the highest card; if these are equal compare the second; if these are equal too, compare the lowest. Thus the highest colour is A-K-J and the lowest is 5-3-2.
5. Pair - two cards of the same rank. Between two such hands, compare the pair first, then the odd card if these are equal. The highest pair hand is therefore A-A-K and the lowest is 2-2-3.
6. High card - three cards that do not belong to any of the above types. Compare the highest card first, then the second highest, then the lowest. The best hand of this type is A-K-J of mixed suits, and the worst is 5-3-2.
If you will win the sets you are lucky and you’ll loss the
sets you will win the L2W.
Play to test your luck.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: teen patti poker , teen patti priority , teenpatti logic , loss2win teen patti poker , priority list of cards in teen patti , teen patee logik game