Poker Odds Calculator
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Odds will be generated by either a simulation (approximation) or full calculation (exact odds) for up to 9 players, depending on the number of "unknowns" and the current accuracy setting. You can adjust the accuracy by pressing "settings" button in the top right corner.
Post flop "outs" are calculated for each player when all player cards are known.
Odds are cached for instant results of previously calculated hands.
*** There are no known bugs with this poker calculator. ***
*** Please email me if you find anything: lyleapps -AT- gmail.com ***
* Calculates odds for Texas Hold'em Poker, Omaha High Poker and Omaha High/Low Poker
* Multi-core support for faster calculations
* Ad free
* Calculates odds for Texas Hold'em Poker and Omaha High Poker with more game types coming soon
* Input any combination of player cards and board/community cards to calculate the odds of winning, tying, and losing
* Real time approximate odds are displayed while calculating more precise odds
* Depending on the number of unknowns, either a full enumeration(exact odds) or a Monte Carlo simulation(approximation) will be ran to calculate the odds
* Adjustable threshold setting for using Monte Carlo simulations vs full enumeration
* Odds/outs can be calculated for 2 - 9 players
* Discard up to 5 cards(exposed cards)
* Displays an adjustable margin of error for Monte Carlo simulations
* Displays each player's post flop "outs"
* Hand cache support for instant results
* Hand history accessible by swiping left or right
* Support for tablet devices
* Ported entire poker engine to native code(C++) for major speed improvements
* Install to SD card
* Samsung Multi Window support
* Support for the following architectures:
* 32 bit - ARM(ARMv5TE), ARMv7-A, x86, MIPS
* 64 bit - ARM64-v8a, x86_64, MIPS64
* Built against Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
keywords: probability, combination, permutation, calculator, calc, odds, poker, no limit, pot limit, hold-em, holdem, Texas hold’em, Texas holdem, Omaha, hi/low, enumeration, enum, monte carlo, simulation, free, accurate, accuracy, mult-player, tablet, tablets, poker evaluator, poker calculator, free poker, sd card, memory card, external, outs, post flop outs, cache, cached hands, cached results, sql, sqlite, database, c++, native code, ndk, jni, omaha high, wsop, world series, tv, 2012, stars, tilt, deal, pocket, pokerstars, nexus 7, Jelly Bean, JB, 4.1.1, 4.2, Ice Cream Sandwich, ICS, 4.0, Honeycomb, Gingerbread, free, hi lo, high low, solver, solve, evaluate, evaluator, Samsung G S3 SIII S4 Note Galaxy, multiwindow, 5.0 Lollipop Material design
Tags: poker post flop calculator, poker calculator, poker payout calculator for droid, odds calculator.
* Added an option for using a four-color deck
* Added 64 bit platform support
* Fixed a bug where the tutorial screen could display every time
* Added "add player" and "remove player" buttons
* Adjusted the accuracy settings for Omaha High and Omaha High/Low
* Minor update to the tutorial screens
* Minor clean up
* Bug fixes for older devices(Froyo and older)
* Bug fixes including an application not responding(ANR) bug