Speed is played with a standard 52 card deck for two players. The object of the game is to get rid of all your cards before your opponent. Ace is counted either as 1 or higher than K. The game proceeds as follow.
1) Deal each player five cards.
2) Place four piles of cards face down in the middle of the table. The first and the last pile has 5 cards each served as flip piles. The second and the third pile has one card each.
3) Divide the remaining 30 cards in two piles each with 15 cards and place beside each player as their draw pile.
4) Each player then simultaneously flips over the middle two cards as the discard piles in the middle of the table.
5) Each player tries to discard a card face up from their hand onto the top of a discard pile. The card must be one level higher or lower than the top card. When you discard a card, you immediately draw a card from your draw pile. You repeat this step as long as you have a card to discard.
6) When both players cannot play a card, They each flips over a card from the first and the last pile. When the first and the last pile runs out, the middle two piles are turn upside down and become the first and the last pile for flipping over.
7) The first player who can get rid of all his/her cards must then slaps both discard piles and declare “Speed”.
In this game you play against a robot. To play the game:-
1) Press button Start to deal and arrange cards.
2) Press a card to play. The system will automatically draw a new card for you.
3) When both players have no card to play, one card from each flip pile will be flipped over onto the discard piles.
4) You and the robot repeat step 2 until a player runs out of card and becomes the winner.
5) To play next hand, press button Start.