zzzAces Solitaire Pack 2
5,000 - 10,000 downloads
- Several modes
- Simple, everyone can play
- Too simple
+ By Concrete Software, Inc.
Choose your favorite Solitaire and play endlessly
Aces Solitaire Pack presents a new Solitaire game for Android, the perfect app for when you're alone or just want to have a moment by yourself.
The pack includes various solitaire games that you can choose, like: Klondike, Spider, Free Cell, Pyramid, Canfield, Clock, Yukon, Golf, Spiderette and some others. You just need to select your favorite and start playing until you finish. We won't bore you with the instructions because everyone knows how to play the game but you need to end up with no cards and all of them are put in order.
Concrete Software, Inc. is the developer of Aces Solitaire Pack and some other versions and sequels for all tastes. Simple graphics but a classic gameplay that everyone from any age can enjoy.
Aces Solitaire Pack 2 is the newest version of the best-selling game Aces Solitaire Pack. The new game makes game play easier than ever allowing you to have more fun while learning new solitaire games. With the ability to set your preferences for each solitaire game, you can play solitaire the way you like it. Aces Solitaire Pack 2 tracks tons of statistics including score, time, and number of moves. It is equipped with online leaderboards, making it fun and easy to compete against your friends and others.
• 40 Solitaire games
• Online Leaderboards for each game: personal, daily, weekly and overall
• Separate Easy, Medium, and Hard Leaderboards for Spider style games
• Vegas style scoring and Leaderboard available for all Klondike style games
• Peak feature to view large card stacks
• Settings for each game (i.e. number of draws and number of deals)
♦♦♦ Permissions requested and how they are used ♦♦♦
• android.permission.INTERNET: This permission is used to: 1) link to our website, 2) link to social networking like Twitter and Facebook, 3) update leaderboards, 4) collect gameplay data that we use to improve our games, and 5) allow ad networks that advertise within the app.
• android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: This permission is used primarily to check for a network connection before attempting to connect to our website.
• android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: This permission allows the app to access game data saved on an external storage device.
• android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE: This permission allows the app to establish a unique ID for our leaderboards that can be used across all of our applications.
• android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: This permission allows the app to establish a unique ID for our leaderboards for tablets that do not have telephone information.
• android.permission.VIBRATE: This permission is used to access vibration functionality on the device.
The cards stretch across the screen the background does not. Wish I had known that before I payed 2.99 for it.
Want a refund. I payed for aces sol. #1 and had to repay for the next version that didn't even work? Shame on Concrete Software!
Aces Solitaire used to be my favorite. But the developer has not updated it in years. Even the Tablet edition does not work.
Loved this game on my Samsung Galaxy S2 but it needs the graphics sorting for bigger screens. I now have a Galaxy Note 2 and the cards look tiny on the screen and playing the game is now rubbish.
I use it on a Samsung Galaxy SIII and the game background does not appear in the whole screen making it a poor visual experience. I love this game on my Nook, but sucks in my phone.