Big Dog Holdem is a new and exciting Beat the Dealer style variation of Texas Hold'em Poker. Game play is free for the player and offers real rewards sponsored by our advertisers. A perfect time killer and awesome poker. If you like beat the dealer style poker games, you'll absolutely love Big Dog Holdem.
Card play is NOT required to redeem rewards! This also a rewards program after all. Earn game chips and cash them in once you reach the redemption minimum.
We CAN NOT, DO NOT and WILL NOT take payments or deposits from our players. Game chips are provided by our sponsors for trying out new apps, completing surveys, and viewing online videos. You risk nothing, and you are not gambling anything.
Big Dog Holdem differs from regular Texas Hold'em in the following 6 ways:
1. Our poker game is a beat the dealer style game
2. Instead of 5 community cards our variant of Hold'em has 3 community cards (1 card flop instead of the 3 card flop in Texas Hold'em)
3. We use a stripped down deck consisting of cards Ace through 10 of the 4 suits for a total of 20 cards.
4. The player and the dealer make their playable hands from their 2 hole cards and the 3 community cards. If the player's hand outranks the dealers hand at showdown, the player wins.
5. Dealer wins in the event that the player and dealer have hands of equal strength and kickers of equal strength.
6. Betting is limit based with amount of the ante and bets (2x ante) dependent on the poker table.
ROYAL FLUSH PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT
In order to qualify for the Royal Flush Progressive Jackpot in a given hand, the player must place a bet every betting round of that hand. All ante tables are eligible for the Royal Flush Progressive Jackpot.
** Big Dog Holdem is for Entertainment Purposes Only.**
Tags: rewarding poker , poker doggy , dem , big dog apuestas , big dog texas holdem poker , poker rewards game , baixa jogo de bigdog , mano poker big dog , big dog rewards