100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Fun, simple
- Curious characters
Learn how to play this popular card game
If you like playing cards and specifically Hearts, you might as well want to download this app. Aces Heart presents the popular card game that you can play in order not to get bored.
If you don't know how to play, there's a tutorial available and you can start by playing the most easier level and keep advancing as you master the game. In addition, you can play against different characters like Vladimir, Drucilla and eight more. As for the gameplay, if you already know how to play is not hard to learn and the controls work pretty well.
Concrete Software, Inc. is the developer of Aces Hearts and many other games for Android. If you're into card games and want to keep yourself entertained when in public transports or waiting rooms, this might be a good choice.
Fun characters, smooth animations, and great game play make this a card game that you’ll enjoy playing over and over on your Android device.
• 10 fun characters to play against.
• In-game turn advisor.
• 5 difficulty levels.
• Many options to customize.
• Turn animations off for quick play.
• Achievements powered by Google Play game services.
♦♦♦ Permissions requested and how they are used ♦♦♦
• android.permission.INTERNET: This permission is used to: 1) link to our website, 2) link to social networking like Twitter and Facebook, 3) update leaderboards, 4) collect gameplay data that we use to improve our games, and 5) allow ad networks that advertise within the app.
• android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: This permission is used primarily to check for a network connection before attempting to connect to our website.
• android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: This permission allows the app to access game data saved on an external storage device.
• android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE: This permission allows the app to establish a unique ID for our leaderboards that can be used across all of our applications.
• android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: This permission allows the app to establish a unique ID for our leaderboards for tablets that do not have telephone information.
• android.permission.VIBRATE: This permission is used to access vibration functionality on the device..
The newest version of Aces Hearts is packed with Rock-Solid improvements!
DEVICE SUPPORT - We’ve improved support for the following screen sizes: 2560x1600
Great Card game
Ads are annoying, no undo for accidentally picking wrong card which happens
Love it :)
This is a great game but for some reason it's always at the top of my data usage list, sometimes higher than browsing. I can't figure out why it's sucking up so much of my data plan. Is there a way to restrict data usage to wifi only?