Bhabhi is a card game played by millions worldwide. It is very popular in South Asia (India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh), the Middle East and the rest of Asia but played everywhere in the world.
- Entire deck to all players starting at last winner or himself if it is the first game or person to his right if dealer not playing.
- Players look at their cards and pile only.
- Player with the Ace of Spades starts the game by putting in pile (done automatically).
- Players go clockwise placing a card of same suite. If a player does not have a card matching the play suite, they may throw in any card at their turn, and player with the highest card of the original suite must then pick up and become new dealer. Play resumes with new dealer throwing in any card. IMPORTANT: You cannot lie! TIP: You can get rid of your high cards here for strategy!
- Play continues until all players have placed a card in the middle, then the cards in the middle are placed aside and the player that had thrown the highest card will now be dealer and deal any card.
- Once a player is rid of all their cards, they stop playing. Exception: If you run out of cards, and you're the dealer at the end, you must pick up from the pile.
- The last player to still have cards is referred to as "Bhabhi."
How to Play:
Just select a card from your pile when it's your turn. You can also use the select box or use the 'Random' button to throw a random card. Use the 'Next Move' button when it's a computer's turn.
Bhabhi is known just as Bhabhi, but the name is often misspelled. Common misspellings include: pabhi, phabhi, phabi, pabi, babhi, babi, and bhabi. The misspelling is due to the nature of Punjabi (Sanskrit) or Hindi writing, but I have it on good authority that the correct spelling is "Bhabhi."
Be sure to find us and like us on Facebook!
Tags: bhabhi card game, bahbi caed game download, android games free download indian card sweep, bhabhi card game download for android, bhabhi card game free download.
Recently changed in this version:
You can now use a 'Random' button to throw a random card into the pile, can view the entire GamePlay and can finish the game off in a simulation mode. Can rotate screen to play in a wider game mode.
Target devices are phones but the app can also be played on larger screens.
Version 1.1 - fixed a minor bug where you could not choose what card to throw if the pile is of a different suite and it's your turn (previously had to push 'Random')