100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By DeepNet Technologies Inc.
Get the best, professional Blackjack training software by a company that has specialized in advanced card counting products for over 10 years. Nothing is better to help you play the best you can at the tables.
Blackjack Expert is a game and testing tool combined in one easy-to-use program. As you play blackjack, your decisions are tested: actions, index plays, bet sizes, and insurance. The software is packed with advanced features for mastering every aspect of card counting. Whether you're just looking for a great Blackjack game or looking to learn card counting techniques, Blackjack Expert is the fastest way to improve. Card Counting can give you a statistical edge over the casino.
- 11 unique training modes with configurable options. Every feature and mode found in Blackjack Mentor is also included in Blackjack Expert.
- Play Mode: Play Blackjack against the computer, while your decisions are checked along the way. Test yourself on the correct bets, actions, index plays and insurance.
- Drill Mode: Random blackjack hands are displayed, and you have to pick the correct action. The program remembers which ones you get right or wrong, and tends to pick the ones you are having the most problems with. Add count values to help master index plays as well.
- Table Mode: View all of the basic strategy plays. The hands are broken up into hard hands from 8 to 16, soft hands, and all pairs. You can select specific hands to be tested on, and view your error statistics from Drill mode.
- Memorize Mode: Displays an empty blackjack strategy table and let's you fill in the correct plays one cell at a time. If you get the action wrong, it tells you and marks the error.
- Count Mode: Configurable count-down deck drills help you track the count quickly and correctly without errors. Many user options to setup your training, such as timed or un-timed drills, test for bets, number of cards, table or hands display.
- Rules Mode: Choose from a wide range of included blackjack rules for DAS/noDAS, S17/H17, surrender, ENHC, number of decks, and double restrictions. A matching optimal basic strategy table is automatically selected for you. 144 built-in action tables ready for you to use. Select a count system and game rules, and the matching action and index tables are selected automatically.
- Action Mode: Create or modify your own action table. Includes all of the OBS strategy tables for the Speed Count system, and 144 built-in action tables for every common rule-set variation.
- Index Mode: Specify index sets containing play deviations for different hand combinations, based on the system count. Several basic index sets for different count systems are included, or create your own.
- Count Systems: Use any of the included count systems: High-Low, KO, Speed Count, Uston Ace-Five, Uston Advanced, and more. Or, create and edit your own count systems. Supports multi-level counts, fractional count values, red/black card assignments, balanced systems, unbalanced systems: everything for professional card counters and novices alike.
- Add-on Databases: Extra count systems are available as In-app purchases. The complete High-Low system with all index sets, OmegaII level 2 advanced, and HiOptI are available.
- Help Mode: All the rules of blackjack, an introduction to card counting, and detailed documentation. Everything you need to know to play perfect blackjack. Help button in most windows with specific assistance.
- Supports all common Android device resolutions, from 240x320 (QVGA) and up (HGVA, WVGA).
Blackjack Expert includes every feature found in Mentor, Counter and Expert for our other platforms: everything you need to master card counting in one program!
- Fixed bug with edit bankroll view, where entered amount was halved.
- Added feature in count mode to allow you to clear the first digit of a two digit count (press the 1/2 button twice in a row.)
- Disabled hardware acceleration, as some users have enabled it on new Android 3.0 and pre-release 4.0 OS versions, and not all core graphics features work properly yet with acceleration (OS bug.)