10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Shammy
Blackjack Simulator lets you simulate thousands of games of blackjack with your own or predefined settings. It lets you select the playing, counting, betting strategy, set the game rules specific to your casino, set number of players, decks in shoe and other. It lets you see the statistics for each player after the simulation, or preview the simulation.
The app simulates specified number of blackjack games (game = one shoe played) using the chosen settings. At the end of simulation of one game, players' bankrolls and statistics from that game are used in the next game. After all games are simulated, the final bankrolls and statistics from the last game are shown for each player. For simulations with max 10 games, it is possible to preview the simulation. For simulations with higher number of games (max 500 000 is possible), it is not possible to preview simulation due to memory reasons. (App cannot store information about all the cards and results of every round for each player because it would run out of memory after some time. Instead only bankroll and statistics information are stored and updated.)
This app can be used to compare different playing, counting, betting strategies. Just set the strategies you want for each player and then compare the results. Five Comparison settings are already predefined in the app.
* Playing strategy - possible to select predefined Basic strategy or create your own strategy.
* Counting system - possible to select one from predefined Hi-Lo, Omega 2, Zen Count, Not counting systems or create your own system.
* Betting plan - possible to select one from five predefined plans, or create your own plan.
* Casino rules - possible to select one from predefined US standard, EU standard rules or create your own rules.
* Simulation profiles - possible to create your own simulation profiles where you set number of players and set above strategies and other settings for each player or select one from 5 predefined comparison profiles to see which strategies work better in real life.
* Number of shoes played, number of players, bankroll, bet.
- Possible settings: surrender, number of splits, game type (if the dealer peaks), minimum and maximum bet, blackjack pays, dealer stands on soft 17.
- Not possible settings: double on any two cards is possible, double after split is allowed, hitting on split aces is not allowed.
Why to buy this app? Seeing the simulation results can be more helpful then reading many books on blackjack. This is practice instead of theory. Just by playing with the app and not reading any book on blackjack you identify key factors that determine whether you win or lose in casino.
Keywords: Blackjack Simulator, Cards & Casino, Blackjack, 21, Cards Counting, Blackjack Strategies, Betting Strategies, Counting Strategies, Playing Strategies, Casino Rules, Blackjack Simulation
Tags: best winning blackjack profits mentor, blackjack simulator single player set your own rules, code for blackjack betting simulator.
- App rewritten with new styles and workflow
- Added Change Log and Permissions tabs
- Added Upgrade link
- When bet is lower than casino minimum bet then player doesn't play the round (Before, bet was set to casino minimum bet)
- User cannot enter Split in Playing strategy when cards are not the same