G4A: Crazy Eights
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
The object of the game is to get rid of the cards in your hand by playing them on the discard pile, where either the face or the suit of the card you play must match the face or the suit of the top-most card on the discard pile.
If you cannot play a legal card or if you do not want to play a card you must take a card from the stock pile.
Some action cards have special meaning:
- Any eight can be used to change the current suit (hence the name: Crazy Eights).
- When a two is played the next player must take 2 cards and must skip a turn.
- When a queen is played the next player must skip a turn.
- When an ace is played the direction of play changes.
- When a joker is played the next player must take 5 cards but is allowed to play again.
That is about it. If you have any suggestions or encounter a technical problem, do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recently changed in this version:
- Added "More Free Apps" button
- Fixed bug that could cause (infrequent) crashes
- Better high-res icon