50,000 - 100,000 downloads
- Great card artwork
- It's free after all.
- Mechanical gameplay
- Poor animations and sound effects
- Overall, it may be quite boring.
A social and collectible card game.
Gang Domination is what Gameloft describes as "social card game". Indeed, it's based on inline trading card games, but there's also a plot and a series of quests in the history mode. The social side comes from a feature to invite your friends to get rare cards and quests.
Artwork is nice, at least regarding cards. They have that manga/anime touch so popular nowadays. Gameplay is both surprisingly engaging at the very beginning and not-surprisingly boring later. It's true that history mode has a decent plot, but battles are monotonous and quests aren't quests at all, just a short cinematic with a tap or two. Yes, this is far better than most similar games, but may not be enough for players who are already experienced in games like this. Lay gamers could find this game a nice way to initiate themselves in this genre unknown till not so much time ago.
On the other hand, user interface tends to be odd, often with duplicated options; and the great card artwork vanishes when a battle unbinds, moment when we can only enjoy coarse 16bit like graphics. If there's music, we haven't heard it yet.
It's appreciated that Gameloft, one of the biggest and best mobile game developers ever, explores new grounds, though perhaps this isn't a good start at all. Anyway, we can always enjoy its other games and, why not, give this a go. In the end, have for sure you will be playing something different from what you are used to.
Complete quests, defeat rival gangs and face-off against friends to rule the streets! Collect and discover more than 200 beautiful cards, specifically created for the game!
RULE THE WORLD’S MOST POWERFUL GANG!
- Recruit gang members, each represented by its own card.
- As the Gang Boss, you’ll lead your members to clear quests and defeat rivals.
- Play solo or team up with friends in the Story mode.
- Choose between 3 factions and increase your gang’s influence within the faction.
- Combine special cards to make them stronger and gather powerful Tattoos that will grant new powers and abilities.
PLAY TO WIN OR PLAY FOR KEEPS
- More than 200 artistically designed and highly-detailed cards to collect.
- Obtain new cards every day through a variety of virtual lottery machines.
- Discover rare and powerful cards!
PLAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS… OR AGAINST THEM!
- Battle any player in PvP (Player Versus Player) mode.
- Complete social activities to earn points that can be spent on new cards.
- Ally with friends and get their cards to help you defeat Bosses.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
Gang Domination can be used on devices compatible with the smartphone version of GREE, provided that they meet the conditions below:
- Flash-compatible Android devices (required OS: Android 2.2 or higher)
*Not compatible with Android 3.0
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Peter Warrior.
This games is pretty cool and goood too
Just installed on my GS3 and logged into Gree but once I logged in it went to the next screen where it was just a blank white screen. Please help me!
what is with the flash.
As many people have notisted about the game is that it has not had a up date since 2012 and many players have stopped playing do to its lack of action and excitement and of course.... "sound". Overall the game has gone dry and neads worke and has become o
Love the graphics,a good card game. Would be lovely to have a customizable character with items of the cards earned:) but great game.5stars:)
Gree sign up was painful experience especially for an app that is just a blank screen with no indication of progress