Gin Rummy Free
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Really fun
- Clear instructions
- Didn't find any. Did you?
+ By AI Factory Limited
Download Gin Rummy Free
Try to get 100 points before your opponent does
Gin Rummy Free is a card game for two players in which the objective is to form set and runs of cards before your opponent does, earning 100 points after each hand has finished. Whenever you finish forming the sets and runs, be sure to "knock", which means to dicarding one card down and exposing the whole hand. For each hand you win, you get 20 points.
First of all, you want to select your opponent depending on their description and start playing by tapping, dragging the card and then discarding the card you don't want. The game is actually pretty simple to follow and really addictive, you won't have the chance of getting bored again.
The app includes an undo button, hints and even a sort feature in order to have your cards organized better. AI Factory Limited is the developer of Gin Rummy free and paid version and other various card apps and board games, all with a similar design and a great gameplay as well.
★★★★★ "I was really surprised at how much I enjoyed this game. It’s a great card game with levels for every player from beginner to expert. For free, you really can’t go wrong with this game and I highly recommend it." Android Tapp
★★★★★ "An Addictive Rummy for Android...this is one complete app in all areas." Alpha Digits
Gin Rummy Free is the third card game from AI Factory, and provides a highly polished interface that runs smoothly on all handsets. This game introduces drag and drop card play in addition to touch and go. As ever the game intelligence is finely tuned to provide a good range of opponents to give both the beginner and experienced player a good match. A key new feature for this product is CPU player "style".
Gin Rummy is a hugely popular card game for 2 players, where the aim is to form sets and runs of cards before your opponent. It's simple and quick to play, and if you are new to the game then Gin Rummy Free provides everything you need to learn it!
- 15 CPU Hearts players of varying skills and styles (beginner to expert)
- Arrange your hand as you play, or let the app sort it for you!
- 3 different decks of cards available
- Choice of backgrounds
- User stats against all players
- Undo & Hints
- Gin Rummy Rules & Help
- Designed for both Tablet and Phone
Supported by unobtrusive Ads.
*Note: Requested permissions are a requirement of the in-game ads only. The Paid version has no ads, and therefore no permissions beyond writing to SD card.*
- Reduces graphics memory footprint to help stability
- Fixes issues on some tablet layouts, and stability improvements.
- Bug fixes from 1.12 issues
- Tweaked face art
- Added option to switch off deadwood/layoff overlays
- End of round score breakdown added (optional)
- Can now use game in either portrait orientation (on some devices)
- Improved Deadwood and Lay-off display
- Improved scoring descriptions
- Updated ads to use new required Google Advertising ID
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
Displaying 3 of 0 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 1.132 released on 12/07/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1 released on 09/12/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.05 released on 11/26/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000000 downloads level reached on 08/07/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.042 released on 03/09/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.041 released on 12/15/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500000 downloads level reached on 11/16/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.04 released on 09/27/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.03 released on 09/20/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.02 released on 07/13/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.01 released on 06/14/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100000 downloads level reached on 06/09/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50000 downloads level reached on 05/31/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000 downloads level reached on 05/22/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500 downloads level reached on 05/16/12.
- NewFirst appearance on 05/15/12.
Displaying 4 of 16 - show all
While playing rummy my cousin shows this as a Set. J,Q,K,A is it possible to show this as a set in rummy
Great game and intuitive use
Love this game
New to the game, great fun and very strategic!
Easy to play