Gin Rummy by AI Factory Limited
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Really fun
- Clear instructions
- Didn't find any. Did you?
+ By AI Factory Limited
Try to get 100 points before your opponent does
Gin Rummy Free is a card game for two players in which the objective is to form set and runs of cards before your opponent does, earning 100 points after each hand has finished. Whenever you finish forming the sets and runs, be sure to "knock", which means to dicarding one card down and exposing the whole hand. For each hand you win, you get 20 points.
First of all, you want to select your opponent depending on their description and start playing by tapping, dragging the card and then discarding the card you don't want. The game is actually pretty simple to follow and really addictive, you won't have the chance of getting bored again.
The app includes an undo button, hints and even a sort feature in order to have your cards organized better. AI Factory Limited is the developer of Gin Rummy free and paid version and other various card apps and board games, all with a similar design and a great gameplay as well.
Same as our Gin Rummy Free, but without ads!
★★★★★ "I was really surprised at how much I enjoyed this game. It’s a great card game with levels for every player from beginner to expert." Android Tapp
★★★★★ "An Addictive Rummy for Android...this is one complete app in all areas." Alpha Digits
Gin Rummy is the third card game from AI Factory, and provides a highly polished interface that runs smoothly on all handsets. This game introduces drag and drop card play in addition to touch and go. As ever the game intelligence is finely tuned to provide a good range of opponents to give both the beginner and experienced player a good match. A key new feature for this product is CPU player "style".
Gin Rummy is a hugely popular card game for 2 players, where the aim is to form sets and runs of cards before your opponent. It's simple and quick to play, and if you are new to the game then Gin Rummy Free provides everything you need to learn it!
- 15 CPU Gin Rummy players of varying skills and styles (beginner to expert)
- Arrange your hand as you play, or let the app sort it for you!
- 3 different decks of cards available
- Choice of backgrounds
- User stats against all players
- Undo & Hints
- Gin Rummy Rules & Help
- Designed for both Tablet and Phone
- Fixes layout issues on some devices
- Reduces graphics memory footprint to help stability
- Bug fixes from 1.12 issues
- Tweaked face art
- Added option to switch off deadwood/layoff overlays
- End of round score breakdown added (optional)
- Can now use game in either portrait orientation (on some devices)
- Improved Deadwood and Lay-off display.
- Improved scoring descriptions.
- Fixes rare meld bug
- 3 new backgrounds added!
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- UpdatedNew version 1.14 released on 05/13/15.
- UpdatedNew version 1.132 released on 12/07/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1 released on 09/12/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.05 released on 11/26/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5000 downloads level reached on 07/05/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.041 released on 12/15/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.04 released on 09/27/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.03 released on 09/20/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.02 released on 07/13/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000 downloads level reached on 07/02/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.01 released on 06/14/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500 downloads level reached on 06/13/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100 downloads level reached on 05/27/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50 downloads level reached on 05/22/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5 downloads level reached on 05/16/12.
- NewFirst appearance on 05/15/12.
Displaying 4 of 16 - show all
This game is very addictive just downloaded it and played for almost 2 hrs straight LOL
Too often give your opponent wins. Not realistic enough.
This is definitely the best gin rummy app I have found. It has awesome options for game play, and the game play is smooth. I love the selection of opponents based on skill level. Has fewer ads than most other rummy apps. I have noticed errors on occasion with cards being discarded that were already in the discard pile. It isn't often enough to make me change my rating, and I play it a lot.
It deals the cards only based on the skill level you choose to play against. The cards are never dealt randomly and you never lose fairly. The hands are dealt so predictably you can almost know exactly when your opponent is going to lay down a winning hand. Whoever designed this app collected the paycheck without putting in the work.
Works on little smartphone as well as on a tablet. There's endless hours of fun here. Thanks guys.
Awesome game !!!! .......awesome developer :-)