1 - 5 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
On your turn, ask a player for a specific card rank. You must already hold at least one card of the requested rank. If the player you ask has any cards of the requested rank, he/she must give all of their cards of that rank to you. If you get one or more cards from the player you ask, you get another turn to play. If the person you ask has no relevant cards, they say, "Go fish." You then draw the top card from the stock pile. If you happen to draw a card of the rank asked for, show it to the other players and you get another turn to play. However, if you draw a card that's not the rank you asked for, it becomes the next player's turn. You keep the drawn card, whatever rank it is.
When you collect a set of four cards of the same rank, immediately show the set to the other players and place the four cards face down in front of you.
The game continues until a player has no cards left in their hand or the draw pile runs out. The winner is the player who then has the most sets of four.
To play the game :-
1) On the Welcome page, change the stake amount by input a new number or leave it as is. And then click either Play or See Opp's Play menu option.
2) On the play page, you are assigned as the dealer in the first game and the opponent plays first.
Seven cards are dealt to each hand one at a time, and the rest of the cards is placed face down as stock pile.
3) If the opponent's ask card's rank matches any cards in your hand, they will be transferred to opponent's hand, and then the opponent has another turn to play.
If the opponent's ask card's rank does not match any cards in your hand, the opponent will go fish a card from the stock pile. If the fish card's rank match the ask card's, the opponent has another turn to play. If the fish card's rank does not match the ask card's, the opponent ends its turn of play and it's now your turn to play.
4) When it's your turn to play, input the rank of card to be your ask card and then click menu option Ask Card. If the ask card's rank matches any cards in the opponent's hand, they will be transferred to your hand, and then you have another turn to play by repeating this step.
If your ask card's rank does not match any cards in the opponent hand, the system will go fish a card for you from the stock pile. If the fish card's rank match the ask card's, you have another turn to play be repeating step 4. If the fish card's rank does not match the ask card's, you end your play and it's now the opponent's turn to play.
5) If there are four cards of same rank in either hand, the system will automatically lay them down and the set no will increase by one.
6) When a player has no card on hand or the stock pile runs out, the game ends. Who has more sets of card declared win the stake. Click menu option Next to play next hand.
Ensure Help page can be scrolled.