10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Many other apps like this
+ By AI Factory Limited
Play this classic game against competitors and choose their difficulty level
If you like playing cards and specifically Hearts, you might as well want to download this app. Hearts Free brings the classic 4 player card game to Android and provides a fun way to spend your free time.
Firstly, you can select your opponents base don their experience, wins and losses and then change the rule settings regarding the number of points you have to reach to end the game, the card passing direction and enable or disable Jack of diamonds.
There are detailed instructions in how to play and regarding the game rules, in case you don't know or don't remember how to. After that, playing the game is really easy, just select the cards you want to pass and tap the middle of the screen to play them.
AI Factory Limited is the developer of Hearts Free and many other cards and popular games that you might also want to try. Definitely, a good way of entertaining yourself, with great usability and realistic graphics.
Same as our “Hearts Free”, but without advertising!
AI Factory Hearts brings this classic and popular 4-player trick-taking card game to the Android market. Created to the same high standard as the rest of our games, AI Factory Hearts provides classy graphics, super smooth gameplay, highly scalable difficulty & much more. Hearts has never been so good!
- Full Hearts play, with optional Jack of Diamonds rule
- Card passing options, including alternating (Left, Right, Across, No Pass)
- 18 CPU Hearts players of varying skill (beginner to expert)
- Choose which characters to play against!
- Choose between 3 decks of cards and 5 backgrounds (or use your own photo!)
- User and CPU player stats!
- Undo & Hints
- Hearts Rules & Help
- Designed for both Tablet and Phone
**Note that when upgrading from the Free version, the User/CPU player stats (only) are retained. To do this the game needs to read from your SD card when it starts for the first time, so please make sure the SD card is available and not connected to your PC**
- Fixes Custom Background bug on Android 5.0+
- Allows inverted portrait screen orientation (on some devices)
- Minor fixes
- Added option to switch off face animations
- Animated faces added!
- New Custom Background option - use your own photos!
- New "Show Legal Moves" option - fades out cards you can't legally play
- Now shows direction of card passing before you've selected the 3 cards
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- UpdatedNew version 1.23 released on 05/13/15.
- NewApplication reactivated on 05/06/15.
- DeletedApplication deleted from the Android Market on 04/26/15.
- UpdatedNew version 1.22 released on 01/07/15.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000 downloads level reached on 04/09/14.
- UpdatedNew version 1.21 released on 08/07/13.
- UpdatedNew version 1.2 released on 08/01/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5000 downloads level reached on 12/18/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.133 released on 12/15/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.132 released on 11/07/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.13 released on 09/28/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.12 released on 07/13/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.11 released on 07/04/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.101 released on 05/18/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.1 released on 05/17/12.
- UpdatedNew version 1.06 released on 02/13/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000 downloads level reached on 02/01/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500 downloads level reached on 12/27/11.
- New pricePrice dropped from £1.49 to £0.99 on 12/22/11.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100 downloads level reached on 12/12/11.
- UpdatedNew version 1.03 released on 10/05/11.
- UpdatedNew version 1.02 released on 09/29/11.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50-100 downloads level reached on 09/29/11.
- UpdatedNew version 1.01 released on 09/15/11.
- NewFirst appearance on 09/15/11.
Displaying 4 of 25 - show all
Game is designed to deal out wins and losses. Determined to achieve a percentage of wins or loses. No random deals.
The App works well, definitely a favourite. However game play is a little clunky.. ie jittery, and it's would be so much better with the ability to rotate the screen. Small things, but would definitely improve it.
Why is it dealing me the 2 of clubs more often than the odds would suggest?
It's difficult to find apps of classic games on the market because they're typically trash cash grabs. The free version of this game was top notch, which earned my purchase. I hope the rest are as good as this. Look to see reviews on them soon.
The cheating continues. Why would Mary with 90 points and Hearts already broken lead the Q Spades if not to end the game with one of the other bots winning? Was her lunch break over? Why do these 3 players pound points on me when I already have high score? The apportioning of the cards before each hand is clearly not random.
I can play your other games with Nexus 7 LTE tablet upside-down - like checkers and solitaire. But not this game. Thanks for fixing this.