100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
1. Player plays against the house dealer
2. Player makes ante wager.
3. Dealer gives each player two cards face down, and three community cards face down. Player may examine his own cards.
4. Player may fold or make a "3rd Street" bet, of one to three times the ante.
5. First community card is turned over.
6. Player may fold or make a "4th Street" bet, of one to three times the ante.
7. Second community card is turned over.
8. Player may fold or make a "5th Street" bet, of one to three times the ante.
9. Third community card is turned over.
10. Your two cards together with the three community cards form a poker hand.
11. Player wins or loses according to the strength of the poker hand and the following pay table.
500 to 1
100 to 1
Four of a Kind
40 to 1
10 to 1
6 to 1
4 to 1
Three of a Kind
3 to 1
2 to 1
Pair of Jacks or Better
1 to 1
Pair of 6s thru 10s
Tags: joe.de, free mississippi stud poker, payout chart mississippi stud, mississippi stud odds.
Better function regarding set initial bet amount.