10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Braleth
Munchkin Meter is an easy to use application that will keep track of all your game stats for you. No more slowing down the game to keep track of combat stats and adding up your equipment bonuses for the 10th time. Great for new or experienced players!
- Add an unlimited amout of players, delete any you wish
- Support for duplicate player names
- Unlimited level and gear tracker (supports negative gear values too!)
- Ability to reset players back to level 1 once a game has finished
- Tab based application lists you and your friends on one tab, your level and gear rating on another and tracks monster/combat on a third
- Checkbox for Warrior class
- Support for temporary combat bonuses for players (potions, spells, etc.)
- Increase player and monster combat ratings by 1, 5 or 10 points at a time
Updates for 1.1.0
- Added an "Add Ally" option to the combat tab. You can now add an ally from the list of stored players to help you in combat.
- Added a gender tracker. A player's gender is now tracked and displayed on all three tabs. A player's gender can be changed on the gear tab.
- Added more detail to the pool of combat values on the combat tab
- Monster level, player bonuses and any ally on the combat tab are now saved and will not be reset when switching back to the gear tab.