Open Face Chinese Poker
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
-Heads up game, played over an internet connection. This app requires an internet connection.
-Customize your scoring
-Fantasy Land – Get a great top hand, and you get to set all your cards like regular Chinese Poker while your opponent still only gets to set their cards one at a time. There is also an option that if you lose while in Fantasy Land you are punished, in that your opponent gets to double (or triple, or whatever you set) their points.
-Secure game server
-Scaled for both phones and tablets
- One tap to switch between games
- View previously played hands
This app is also available on iPhone and iPad, so you can play your friends with those devices as well. Please go to http://openfacechinesepoker.corvidapps.com to vote which features you want added next.
Open Face Chinese Poker is a popular side game that professional and amateur poker players are playing at the poker tables. It is a variation of Chinese Poker also known as Pusoy. Each player will get a total of 13 cards in which they need to set into three poker hands. The bottom hand has to beat the middle hand which has to beat the top hand, otherwise you misset, and get no points. Your goal is to not misset, while beating each of your opponents hands. Extra royalty and bonus points are given for big hands, and winning all three hands.
HINT: Having multiple games going with multiple different people will allow you to have a game to play almost all the time. When creating a game click the browse button at the bottom to find opponents who have played recently.
This game is for people 13 years and older.
Tags: gabriel blumenthal poker, fantasy land chinese poker.
- Changed default scoring of quads to 10 points on bottom and 20 points in the middle (from 8 and 16). This will only affect new games, old games will continue to be scored the way defined when they were created.
- Changed how quitting game works. When you quit, the game will end with the current score, which will be applied to the leader boards.
- The current score of the game is displayed on the lobby screen.