Do you have app related questions?Ask the Appszoom team and get a personalized answer within 24hrs!X Close
Ask the Appszoom Team
Ask your mobile related question and a member of the Appszoom Team will answer you within 24 hours. If it's the weekend, we may need a little bit longer.
Some examples of questions we answered:
Oops! something went wrong
Thank youWe'll get back to you as soon as possible
Thanks for your question
To make sure you get your personalised answer, please login here, it'll take just a few seconds
50,000 - 100,000 downloads
by Michael Cullen on 21/12/2013
The best odds calculator I've used so far. Love the simplicity & how u can enter information fast. Wish there was more interaction w the game; EG u should raise, call, fold, etc but other then that not bad. May keep a while :)
by Trnod P on 06/11/2013
best ive found regarding to fast input, but the calculations are from another world.. gave me 100% chance to win with two 3's on hand, and two 3's and three 8's on table.. i can still lose..
by Keith Colangelo on 01/11/2013
Also notifies you of what hands your opponent could have. Doesn't rotate when you turn your tablet.
by Catalin Pascal on 28/04/2013
by Marc RM on 20/04/2013
Would advise me of possible hands that were impossible. Also had high card only with one card needed for straight on table with 3 players. Giving me a 90% odds of winning? So 6 cards only equals a 10% chance of a pair or having one card to a straight?