50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By LightyGames
Play on your phone or tablets the games you already love (Windows card games for example).
Specially optimized for Android phones and tablets of all screen sizes, this complete and easy to use game will make you spend pleasant moments, helping you to get relaxed. Let yourself go!
You can use any picture, photo, or color you like in the game to entirely personalize it (cards, background mat, …)
Suitable for all players, some new difficulty levels were added compared to other classic solitaires.
- Freecell Solitaire game (3 difficulty levels)
- Spider Solitaire game (5 difficulty levels)
- Classic Solitaire game ("Klondike") (4 difficulty levels)
- Works nice in landscape and portrait
- Statistics (number of won/lost games, points, time, number of moves, ...)
- Hints available during game
- Auto-finish feature (finishes game when it is almost completed)
- Games rules
- Customizable Colors/Images (with your own colors/photos)
- Can save multiple games (i.e. several players allowed)
- Works nice on phone and tablets
- Automatic game save in case of interruption
- Left/Right handed layouts
- Great number of options (ergonomics, display, preferences, ...)
- Can be installed on SD card or on device
Application asks for Permission "Internet access" in order to check for application updates.
Despite all the hard work testing this game, please send us a mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) in case of bug.
Tags: solitaire diamant free cell, solitaire diamond jeux, diamant gratuits solitaire, le cartes le solitaire diamond, carte katty solitaire gratuits, le jeu le solitaire en 4 niveaux, diamonds solitaire jeux, solitaire diamant gratuit, solitaire gratuit diamant, jeu de carte solitaire diamant.
- Fixed app crash that could occur when changing mat background
- Fixed app crash that could occur in some rare cases when setting a new screen orientation in Options
- Fixed app crash that could occur in some rare cases when displaying "Rules" or "Stats" pages from Options
- [Klondike] If setting "Animate cards" was turned off, dragging a dealt card on the mat didn't bring it back to dealt cards
- If card and mat background were both set to "colored pattern" they couldn't have a different color